Deathadder vs sensei

Wano97

Get rival.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

Get rival.

Rival? 

I need a very simple mouse which is very comfortable and accurate

Rival? 

I need a very simple mouse which is very comfortable and accurate

Exaclty what Rival is supposed to be.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

Exaclty what Rival is supposed to be.

Seems to be a really good mouse, but I don't know, I've heard a lot about sensei and this is the first time I hear about Rival

Seems to be a really good mouse, but I don't know, I've heard a lot about sensei and this is the first time I hear about Rival

Rival is new and it has good sensor, not many buttons.

Spoiler

i have deathadder 2013, simple, comfortable yet very smooth, good feeling, cheap (around 50$ aud), and highly regarded. what more do you want? ;)

In the grim darkness of the far future, there is only a GTX 1080, just a single 1080, where my glorious PC once stood....

For that is all I need, For the Emperor of Man, Jen-Hsun Huang, protects. We march for Nvidia, and we shall know no fear!

Rival or Deathadder are both better than the Sensei. Go with whichever you prefer the look of.

I'll probably get the Rival then, Rival is like 60 and sensei is 90. And I like steelseries more than Razer

i have deathadder 2013, simple, comfortable yet very smooth, good feeling, cheap (around 50$ aud), and highly regarded. what more do you want? ;)

My friend changed from deathadder to sensei tho...

Spoiler

My friend changed from deathadder to sensei tho...

good for him :)

In the grim darkness of the far future, there is only a GTX 1080, just a single 1080, where my glorious PC once stood....

For that is all I need, For the Emperor of Man, Jen-Hsun Huang, protects. We march for Nvidia, and we shall know no fear!

The Rival is better suited to be compared directly to the Deathadder than the Sensei because they both have optical sensors and the Sensei has laser and they both have some form of rgb lights.

I have a Deathadder but personally feel my hands are just a bit small for its shape so I think I'm getting a rival next time, but that's just me :P

[spoiler=pc specs:]cpu: i5-4670k | mobo: z87-pro | cpu cooler: h100i | ram: 8gb vengeance pro | gpu: gtx770 ftw 4gb | case: nzxt switch 810 matte black | storage: 240gb ssd; 1tb hdd | psu: 750w corsair rm |
keyboards: max nighthawk x8 mx brown + blue led; corsair k60 mx red; ducky shine 3 tkl mx blue + orange led | mouse: deathadder black edition | audio: FiiO E10; sennheiser hd558; grado sr80i; sony mdr-nc200d; blue snowball |

People compare the oddest of mice on this forum. The sensei is a laser, default accelerating mouse largely used by RTS players due to its configurable acceleration. Its got a lot of flashy bits like lights and onboard processing that make it exceptional heavy. Its the "don't know anything" marketed gaming mouse. A Deathadder (assume you mean 2013 here) is an optical Avago based mouse, no acceleration tageted at FPS players, specifically low sensitivity ones. They couldn't be more different. The Rival is certainly a better comparison for the deathadder.