DDR3 1600 RAM Timings

Hello guys, I have 8gb DDR3 ram and it supports 1600mhz but I don't know all the timings I ran CPUZ and screenshot SPD there's more timings which are not included in SPD, can anyone help me with that please.

IMG_20200821_013334.jpg

CPU-Z shows you the stick has a preset for 1333 Mhz (JEDEC #4)  and a preset for 1864 Mhz (932 x 2, XMP-1864)

Since 1600 Mhz is between - higher than 1333 and lower than 1864 - and you know for sure the stick will support those timings at 1864 Mhz, it will definitely support those timings at 1600 Mhz. 

So you can use the XMP-1864 timings at 1600 Mhz.

The stick may be good enough to actually support the better timings set from1333 Mhz, or may support almost all those timings, with one or two loosened - for example 9-10-10-24-32 may work, or it may not.

I'd suggest just using those relaxed timings from xmp-1864 as those will work for sure.

A software like AIDA64 will tell you ALL the parameters (there's a few more you can then manually set in bios)

But you should be able to just pick the XMP-1864 profile, and then go and adjust the frequency down to 1600 Mhz.

I got the timings but there's few more stuff I'm not getting it I'll post the photo below 

1597987697601547492833673093892.jpg

Like I said, software like Aida64 - https://www.aida64.com/downloads - will list the whole set of parameters, not just the ones shown by CPU-Z. You can download the trial version and just restart it several times until it shows the parameters in the memory section  (being trial some sections are not displayed, it just randomly picks stuff it won't display every time the application starts)

When in doubt, you can use the more conservative parameters it shows for a higher frequency. In the picture above, basically you could set those 11-11-11 to 10-11-10 as you see in CPU-Z , minimum ras active time you should set to 30 as tRAS on cpu-z  ... everything else looks reasonable. 

You can make a bootable usb stick with memtest86 and test the memory https://www.memtest86.com/download.htm

if it completes a full pass (which should take 15m to 1h depending on amount of ram and number of sticks) then those are good timings. 

Thank you sir I'll try and let you know how it went. Peace

Thank you sir I was looking for this and it worked , now my ram running at 1600mhz 10.11.10.30 timings you mentioned above, appreciate your help sir.