Why No Shrekcoin?

FireViper015

My friend and I were talking about Shrek, and we realized that there is no Shrekcoin. There are Dogecoins, so why no Shrekcoins? Come on, internet.

Shrek is love, Shrek is life, Shrek is coin.

CPU: Intel Core i7 4770k @4.3 GHz Motherboard: ASUS Z87-A RAM: Corsair XMS3 Series 8GB @1600MHz GPU: EVGA 660 ti SC Case: Antec Three Hundred Illusion Storage: Seagate Barracuda 1TB 7200 RPM 64MB Cache PSU: Corsair CX500

Because that would be dumb.  Also, the creators would probably be sued.

My PC specs: 

CPU: i5 3570k @ 4.2 GHz    Motherboard: ASUS Sabertooth Z77    RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16 GB @ 1866MHz    GPU: EVGA Nvidia GTX 770 ACX (2-way sli)    Case: Corsair Vengeance C70 (black)    Storage: 128 GB Crucial M4 SSD (boot drive)WD Green 1 TB storage drive    PSU: Corsair RM 850w    Display: BenQ XL2420TE    Cooling: Corsair H100, 5 Noctua NF-F12s    Keyboard: Razer BlackWidow Ultimate    Mouse: SteelSeries Rival    Sound: Audio Technica ATH-M50s  THIS STATEMENT IS YELLOW

that would be seriously rediculous.... :)

Still learning how to play Dota 2 :)

Because that would be dumb.  Also, the creators would probably be sued.

Yup Shrek is copyrighted it wouldn't fly. Doge wasn't copyrighted, and no... Gaben is love, Gaben is life.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Whats the point?

PC: Corsair C70 Arctic, FX 9370, Corsair H80i, Gigabyte 990fxa-ud3, Corsair Vengence 16gb, Palit JetStream GTX 970, OCZ Vertex 4 128gb and Western Digital Blue 1Tb + 500gb, Antec Gamer 520w

Peripherals: Logitech G19 and SteelSeries Sensei RAW

Toshiba L50-A: i7 4700mq, 8gb, 1TB HDD, GT 740M 2gb

I'm honestly sick to death of the whole cryptocurrency craze.

I'm honestly sick to death of the whole cryptocurrency craze.

Its a great opportunity to make money, if you don't like it taking the net by storm you could just ignore it. Its very unlikely to creep into your life with warning. xD

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Its a great opportunity to make money, if you don't like it taking the net by storm you could just ignore it. Its very unlikely to creep into your life with warning. xD

I'm not sick of it for the reasons you think, it's because of the impact it's had on the GPU market.

'Cause... Y DAFUQ WOULD U DO DAT D:

VIDEO GAMES                                  Max Power Build Log

I'm not sick of it for the reasons you think, it's because of the impact it's had on the GPU market.

Ahh i see... that can't be helped...

I... I can't believe there wasn't even an attempt for it.

But then again, I've only noticed the Shrek thing recently.

if you have to insist you think for yourself, i'm not going to believe you.