Windows is managed by organization

Lonewolf320

I got my PC from a friend week or 2 ago and was trying to activate windows 10 but it's showing pls connect to organization

This was and is a home PC and wasn't at any school or office

15976417814953278522322870320154.jpg

This usually happens when you get a virus. 
There are multiple viruses out there that will install malware to your pc and lock it as an "managed by organization" windows so  "normal" users won't be able to do anything against it. 
Just flash the whole pc and do a clean/fresh win10 install and you should be g2g

I don't know if there is a difference in win10 keys as well, like having specific keys for organizations or users and you might have grabbed the wrong one.. this could explain it as well, if it exists. 

Remember: If you want me to see your reply - Quote me!

If your question has been solved, please mark the thread as solved by choosing the answer that has helped you the most as the correct/solving one.

Please also use appropriate titles. Titles should be a short description of your situation to get people interested in looking at your thread. Titles such as "help" or "i have a problem" (etc.) will only lead to you getting less to zero help, cause people won't be able to tell what this thread is about and therefore don't bother looking into it.

Did you activate your windows with a kms server?? if yes then you have to buy a copy of windows 10 to get it fixed. or there is a way to activate it without any money. get a pirated version of windows 7. do the free upgrade. and boom!! you get a free geniune windows 10 copy installed and ready to go.

NOTE : I DO NOT CONDONE PIRACY OR DO I FORCE ANYONE TO DO IT.

YES, I RUN RAID 1 OVER RAID 0

REMEBER TO QUOTE 😜 

Just now, Samurai9954 said:

Did you activate your windows with a kms server?? if yes then you have to buy a copy of windows 10 to get it fixed. or there is a way to activate it without any money. get a pirated version of windows 7. do the free upgrade. and boom!! you get a free geniune windows 10 copy installed and ready to go.

NOTE : I DO NOT CONDONE PIRACY OR DO I FORCE ANYONE TO DO IT.

another possibility: this was your friends company pc

YES, I RUN RAID 1 OVER RAID 0

REMEBER TO QUOTE 😜