Looking for RGB fans

dsong98

This is my current build:

https://pcpartpicker.com/user/dsong98/saved/#view=g6m9NG

- Meshify C

- b450 Tomahawk Max

- Hyper 212 BE RGB

I am looking for some RGB fans to add some spice to my build. I have a b450 Tomahawk, with 2 led strips and the Hyper 212 BE RGB plugged into it, so I can cycle through some colors with those. I'm looking for some cheap extra fans to add, preferably under $30-40. I saw a few on Amazon that are rated pretty well, but was wondering if anyone had recommendations?

Questions:

• Also, if I was to get RGB fans, I think I would need to plug them into a separate RGB control board. Is there any way I could sync this control board up with my current rgb lighting (the 2 strips and hyper212)? 
  • My Meshify-C came with 2 stock fans. I am thinking of purchasing a pack of 3 fans, so what would be an optimal arrangement? I was thinking of putting the 2 stock in the back and top, and then the 3 pack of rgb fans in the front. Would I need to make sure that the input and output pressure match each other?

as long as you dont have a motherboard with its own RGB header and some kind of sync, you wont be able to have a primal sync that makes every LED have the same color. But usually, upgraded RGB Fans come with their own header and remote control.
EZDIY has some pretty cheap, yet good fans. They come packaged with 3-6 fans and 1 header (header has 10 slots for fans and 2 for stripes). JayzTwoCents made a video about them, maybe check it out first.

Remember: If you want me to see your reply - Quote me!

If your question has been solved, please mark the thread as solved by choosing the answer that has helped you the most as the correct/solving one.

Please also use appropriate titles. Titles should be a short description of your situation to get people interested in looking at your thread. Titles such as "help" or "i have a problem" (etc.) will only lead to you getting less to zero help, cause people won't be able to tell what this thread is about and therefore don't bother looking into it.

1 minute ago, JayBe said:

as long as you dont have a motherboard with its own RGB header and some kind of sync, you wont be able to have a primal sync that makes every LED have the same color. But usually, upgraded RGB Fans come with their own header and remote control.
EZDIY has some pretty cheap, yet good fans. They come packaged with 3-6 fans and 1 header (header has 10 slots for fans and 2 for stripes). JayzTwoCents made a video about them, maybe check it out first.

here's the vid.

If your question has been solved, please mark the thread as solved by choosing the answer that has helped you the most as the correct/solving one.

Please also use appropriate titles. Titles should be a short description of your situation to get people interested in looking at your thread. Titles such as "help" or "i have a problem" (etc.) will only lead to you getting less to zero help, cause people won't be able to tell what this thread is about and therefore don't bother looking into it.

2 minutes ago, JayBe said:

here's the vid.

Yes, I saw this! They looked really neat, although they were all sold out :(

6 minutes ago, dsong98 said:

Yes, I saw this! They looked really neat, although they were all sold out :(

Really? thats sad.. i just grabbed them last week and they are awesome. Especially when your main goal is just having some additional rgb fans.

But EZDIY has more fans than just those. So, maybe look around a bit (if you havent already)