GPU causes blue screens, or just stops outputting to the monitor. Not sure what the issue is.

ClusterJones

Okay, I've already started the RMA process with Gigabyte, and I'm waiting to hear back from them. My main question here is, what are the chances I'm simply running it on too weak of a PSU? I'm using a 650W Cooler Master MWE PSU, and along with the Gigabyte GAMING OC 5600XT, I'm using a Ryzen 5 1600AF OC'd to 3.8GHz on 1.37v, 16GB of 3200MHz RAM at 1.35v, 4 fans, 2 mechanical hard drives, and 2 SSDs.

4 minutes ago, ClusterJones said:

what are the chances I'm simply running it on too weak of a PSU?

that's more than enough. have you tried ddu, and or win10 reinstall?

6 minutes ago, bmx6454 said:

that's more than enough. have you tried ddu, and or win10 reinstall?

I have tried DDU, I also followed their recommendations to unplug the Ethernet cable so that Windows doesn't auto install drivers. I haven't tried reinstalling Windows outright yet. The BSoD error I get is VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE with amdkmdiag.sys listed as the culprit.  

I also wanna point out this GPU is brand new. I had a 1050Ti before this.

6 minutes ago, ClusterJones said:

I have tried DDU, I also followed their recommendations to unplug the Ethernet cable so that Windows doesn't auto install drivers. I haven't tried reinstalling Windows outright yet. The BSoD error I get is VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE with amdkmdiag.sys listed as the culprit.  

I also wanna point out this GPU is brand new. I had a 1050Ti before this.

besides a win10 fresh install, you could also see if a bios update fixes the issue. otherwise, it is probably faulty.