Help! Was asked for laptop recommendation, but I'm not good with laptops.

I got asked by one of my mom's friends to help find a laptop for her son but tbh I don't know much about laptop hardware.

It has to be a laptop so that he can take it to school etc. and he says he's going to use it for netflix, watching football games and that he is only going to play CSGO, FM (I'm guessing football manager), FIFA and not much else. 

Price between 700 and 750€.

I tried looking at stores that are close to us and have available laptops and tried to look for the more gaming oriented ones but most are more than 750€.

These are the ones that are available and from my knowledge might be able to play the games he asked.

Lenovo ideapad L340-15IRH - i5-9300HF Quad Core , NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050, 8GB Ram - to my knowledge seems to be the best one but only has a 256GB SSD, dont really know how big the games he said are but don't know if this would be enough..

Asus VivoBook 15.6" F512JP Intel® Core™ i5-1035G1 Placa Gráfica NVIDIA GeForce MX330 com 2GB GDDR5, 8GB  (Not really a 'gaming' laptop but its inside his price range and it was the one he asked if it was good enough, also in stock) 

Portátil Gaming ACER Aspire 7 A715-41G-R3LM (AMD Ryzen 5 3550H - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 - RAM: 8 GB - 512 GB SSD PCIe - 15.6'') - 50€ more than he asked but it does have a 1650. Is the r5 3350H good or bad for games?

All those models are horrid. Avoid them

Look at a Ryzen 5 4600H model such as the Acer Swift 3 or Lenovo Legion 5. The Asus A15 is also an option.

The 4000 series of Renoir CPU are so efficient and powerful that everything else is obsolete