Requesting assistance !

Unilision

Budget (including currency): $2500.00 CAD

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: 

Current games are just League of Legends, Phantasy Star Online 2 and misc steam games. Generally planning to any new upcoming Mmorpgs or Console games like Tales of Arise when it comes out.

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

Right now, I'm currently awaiting on the release of Nvidia GTX 3080/3090. The issue I'm having is putting together a build that can run the Samsung CRG9. The monitor I have already purchased and won't be in the build cost. This is what I had in mind, what would you guys recommend or perhaps suggest would be more ideal to use? I'm unsure if the cost to obtain the 10600k would be better than the 9600k. Any recommendations would be great.

https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/samsung-49-1440p-wqhd-120hz-4ms-gtg-curved-va-led-freesync-gaming-monitor-lc49rg90ssnxza/13607591?cmp=knc-s-71700000055264709&gclid=CjwKCAjwsan5BRAOEiwALzomX2mBprhsVG5h4LyaCcairT97zCtN-9-ymkPHxNGI65DDCtVbE9sZ-hoC1N0QAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

Note: The OS and Monitor aren't placed in the overall budget. I can go over if the difference isn't too large. I'm setting the price of the 3080 at $1'100 for the time being since the price hasn't been announced yet.

Thank you for your time and have a good day !

https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/list/NT3sdm

I7 4790K • Corsair H110 • MSI Z97 SLI Krait Edition • Kingston Fury Hyper X (White)(16GB)(1866Mhz) • Crucial MX 100 512 GB • Seagate Barracuda 1TB • Phantek Enthoo Pro • EVGA G2 750 Watt 

Asus DRW Optical Drive • TP Link Wifi Adapter • Asus MX279H • CM Devastator Bundle (Blue) • Bitfenix Spectre Pro (White) • Windows 8.1

Galax Hall Of Fame 970

@BlueScope819 your cooler seems overkill...

also, keep in mind that psu's are short in supply so they are all overpriced to hell. (a regular $50 psu now costs $100)

4 minutes ago, BlueScope819 said:

Upgrade room also noise. You will never have to buy another CPU cooler.

I mean its OP choice.. the cpu comes with the cooler included. It will work perfectly fine but it will just be a little louder compared to 3rd party ones and run a little hotter. It's really not that big of a deal if you are >2ft away from the pc.  

when you upgrade your cpu, it will come with a another cooler in the box .. so there really is no point buying one now.