Looking for RGB 120mm fans that will sync to my ASUS Aura Mobo

Hoss81

I have recently built a new PC and I am in need of 3 120mm fans for the pull side of my front mount radiator.

I have a B450 Gaming mobo and it has 2 - 4 pin 12v RGB headers.

I control a RGB light strip as well as the Built in ROG RGB logo of the MOBO through the Asus Aura app.

I have spent a good bit of time trying to find fans and every one I research is a 5v 3 pin RGB connector, even though the fan will state it is Aura compatible.

There must be something I am missing because this doesn't make any sense to me.  Does it sync to Aura via some app?  

And for the final kicker, the fans need to be white and the blades need to light up.  Because I'll be using these fans on the back side (Pulling) of a front mount 360 radiator, a front RGB ring won't do me any good.

So far I like the Corsair QL's, the Thermaltake Ring Quad's.

I also like the look of the Coolermaster Master fan Halo White.

Any help would be appreciated.  

I'm starting to think that maybe I have to buy a RGB controller that syncs through some proprietary app, because it doesn't look like anything but a LED strip will plug into those 12v 4 pin headers on the mobo.

I have these, they are daisy chainable so you only need one pwm fan header and the 4pin RGB connector to connect all 5. Used them with both my Rog Strix Z390 - E with Aura Sync and they work with my Gigabyte board and RGB Fusion.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07HN199YJ/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Main Desktop: CPU - i9-14900k | Mobo - Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Elite AX DDR4 | GPU - ASUS TUF Gaming OC RTX 4090 RAM - Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 64GB 3600mhz | AIO - H150i Pro XT | PSU - Corsair RM1000X | Case - Phanteks P500A Digital - White | Storage - Samsung 970 Pro M.2 NVME SSD 512GB / Sabrent Rocket 1TB Nvme / Samsung 860 Evo Pro 500GB / Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2tb Nvme / Samsung 870 QVO 4TB  |

TV Streaming PC: Intel Nuc CPU - i7 8th Gen | RAM - 16GB DDR4 2666mhz | Storage - 256GB WD Black M.2 NVME SSD |

Phone: Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 - Phantom Black 512GB |

15 minutes ago, SpookyCitrus said:

I have these, they are daisy chainable so you only need one pwm fan header and the 4pin RGB connector to connect all 5. Used them with both my Rog Strix Z390 - E with Aura Sync and they work with my Gigabyte board and RGB Fusion.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07HN199YJ/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Thanks, that's a nice option. Wish they made them in a white housing.

3 hours ago, Hoss81 said:

Thanks, that's a nice option. Wish they made them in a white housing.

Corsair QL's, and Thermaltake Ring Quad's are argb not rgb so you would have to use there software and controllers same with Coolermaster Master fan Halo White.

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links