whats your xbox one controller battery life?

dfsgsfa

my rechargable 2300mah is drained in 2 days play, bluetooth, no vibrate, nothing else  connected 

Xbox360 controller and bluetooth? I use 2x1900ma AA batteries and they last me at least a week.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

7 minutes ago, dfsgsfa said:

bluetooth

Are you using the 360 wireless adapter on pc? if so that isn't the same.

Batteries for life those doesn't wear out you may have to pay more but they always last about one week meanwhile rechargeable will wear out my friends ps4 controller runs out in 2 hours

Reminder⚠️

I'm just speaking from experience so what I say may not work 100%

Please try searching up the answer before you post here but I am always glad to help

11 minutes ago, dfsgsfa said:

my rechargable 2300mah is drained in 2 days play, bluetooth, no vibrate, nothing else  connected 

A week if I am playing constantly, 3 months if I play light. Using alkaline batteries.

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

Just now, SansVarnic said:

A week if I am playing constantly, 3 months if I play light. Using alkaline batteries.

Same here my 360 controller has lasted forever had to take my 360 batteries since my one controller had died they were fully charged 

Reminder⚠️

Please try searching up the answer before you post here but I am always glad to help

17 minutes ago, Kanna said:

Are you using the 360 wireless adapter on pc? if so that isn't the same.

i use bluetooth 4.0, whats the diff with with the original wireless adapter?

2 minutes ago, dfsgsfa said:

You can't. Original and clone X360 controllers use their own RF. If you are using Bluetooth, you are either using a Xbox One controller or a third party X360 controller (which again, I have yet to see one that uses xinput through Bluetooth).

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

19 minutes ago, dfsgsfa said:

Do you mean one controller since none of the official 360 controllers had Bluetooth

Reminder⚠️

11 minutes ago, Kanna said:

Do you mean one controller since none of the official 360 controllers had Bluetooth

yes, i never got right names in xbox, unlike ps, their naming sense is bad

3 minutes ago, dfsgsfa said:

yes, i never got right names in xbox, unlike ps, their naming sense is bad

Well here is a list of their consoles at least

Xbox (2001)

Xbox 360 (2005)

Xbox 360 S (2010)

Xbox 360 E (2013)

Xbox One (2013)

Xbox One S (2016)

Xbox One X (2017)

Xbox Series X (2020 - 2021)

Reminder⚠️

i get around like 40 - 50 hours on mine

i used 2800mah AA batteries

my controller is the one after the launch controller but before the slim controller....

the one with a 3.5mm :|

but not the slim controller.

There is no such thing as a bad PC, there are only BETTER PCs