High ram temperature and low speed

Hi so I've just finished building my new pc

5700xt red dragon
Aorus 570x
Corsair vengeance gddr 4 3200 16gb ram
Corsair spec 5 case
5x case fans
Cpu stock cooler

I've been using msi after burner and hwinfo to track temps while gaming. When doing so ive noticed that my  memeory temps are hitting around 60°c, gpu at 70 and cpu between 60-80 depending on load.

Should I be concerned about the memeory temps at all?

XMP is disabled and I havent touched the voltage since putting it together.

Also when in the bios its showing my ram as running at 2137.42 mhz at a voltage of 1.236?

First, why not enable XMP? Your temps seem fine to me. I would look for a decent aftermarket cooler at some point. I've personally never had memory go that high under load but you are still within tolerances. Are the top fans set to exhaust air, are they running full speed while gaming?

4 minutes ago, Applefreak said:

First, why not enable XMP? Your temps seem fine to me. I would look for a decent aftermarket cooler at some point. I've personally never had memory go that high under load but you are still within tolerances. Are the top fans set to exhaust air, are they running full speed while gaming?

I was planning to enable it until i seen my memeory hit around 60°c, sometimes low 70°c. I was unsure if this was safe operating temps for ram? Couldn't find much about it online.

I've got a spare cooler master evo 212 but waiting on a adapter for my motherboard.

As for fans I have 2 intake at the front and 3 exhaust, 1 rear two top all at max speeds when at those temps.

Whoa ram with gddr4 where do I buy? /S

Reminder⚠️

I'm just speaking from experience so what I say may not work 100%

Please try searching up the answer before you post here but I am always glad to help

I've just checked on my B550 board. Unfortunately I don't have a memory temp sensor. If temps are dropping back to idle and never exceed those temps you've mentioned, I would assume you are fine.

4 minutes ago, Applefreak said:

I've just checked on my B550 board. Unfortunately I don't have a memory temp sensor. If temps are dropping back to idle and never exceed those temps you've mentioned, I would assume you are fine.

Yeah not many seem to be able to monitor ram temperature. Hopefully it's okay, and getting the other cooler will help cos I imagine the stock cooler is dumping a lot of hot air on the sticks 

I have recently upgrades this machine, which is my home office machine to ryzen. I am using a 12 year old Noctua NH-U12P cooler. They offer and upgrade kit for pretty much every socket so upgrading was easy. In my case, the fan is sucking air directly above those Ripjaws and from touching them while gaming, I'd say they are pretty cool at the moment.

2 minutes ago, Applefreak said:

I have recently upgrades this machine, which is my home office machine to ryzen. I am using a 12 year old Noctua NH-U12P cooler. They offer and upgrade kit for pretty much every socket so upgrading was easy. In my case, the fan is sucking air directly above those Ripjaws and from touching them while gaming, I'd say they are pretty cool at the moment.

Righto, puts my mind at rest a bit then knowing I don't need to worry about those tenps too much. Thank you