urgent help needed

winkawak

My desktop has been having boot up symptoms where pc would power up and immediately shuts down then automatically power up again. Sometime it will turn on and off few times before booting up normally. Recently computer wont even boot up anymore, i would get no display and no HDD activity. The only thing is on is the cpu,case and gpu fans. I thought i had a bad psu so i went and ordered another one, computer still sometimes turns on and off but its alot less then before but it still will not boot up. Do i have a dead mobo?

Just now, gloop said:

Full specs?

Clear the CMOS. 

Asrock x99x killer

i7 5820k with Corsair H60

GTX 970

EVGA G3 1000watt

I have tried clear cmos but the same

1 hour ago, winkawak said:

Asrock x99x killer

i7 5820k with Corsair H60

GTX 970

EVGA G3 1000watt

I have tried clear cmos but the same

What version of the BIOS are you running?

Have you experienced any system instability prior to this during gaming or when you are drawing a lot of power from the PSU?

AMD 5800x | ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Hero Wifi | 980 PRO & 970 EVO  | Trident Z Royal 32GB DDR3600  | Nvidia 4080 FE  | Corsair H100i Pro | Lian-Li 011 XL ROG | Corsair RM850x |

49 minutes ago, plzfix said:

What version of the BIOS are you running?

Have you experienced any system instability prior to this during gaming or when you are drawing a lot of power from the PSU?

only sign i had was last year the start up on and off would happen once or twice a month it became more frequent this year. Now it wont even boot up juts fans running and nothing else. I have tried using different psu, ram, reseating parts, clearing cmos nothing works. I think its the mobo. This was a fancy mobo almost $400 back in 2015 and yet it failed me with 6 years.

Sorry to hear that - yeah, not entirely sure what else it could be. 

AMD 5800x | ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Hero Wifi | 980 PRO & 970 EVO  | Trident Z Royal 32GB DDR3600  | Nvidia 4080 FE  | Corsair H100i Pro | Lian-Li 011 XL ROG | Corsair RM850x |