USB 3 Front Panel Replacement

LJA

Hey people I'm a tool and broke the USB3 cable from the front panel of my new Lian Li TU 150x. Anyone knows if I can adquire some original replacement or at least sthg that might work or adapt in a simple way to replace it? thanxs in advance!

PD: any alternative solution would be well receive. 

Lian Li TU150x - ASRock B550 Phantom Gaming ITX/ax - Ryzen 9 3900x - Be Quiet Dark Pro 4 - Asrock RX6800 Ref. Design - Corsair Vengeance RGB 3200 32GB - Patriot Burst SATA 240GB - AORUS NVMe Gen4 2TB - PNY CS3030 NVMe Gen3 2TB - Corsair SF750 - Redragon Vishnu K596 - Logitech G604 - Samsung UJ590 32" - Huion GT 221 Pro - Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 - Yamaha HS5

Not entirely sure what bit you broke exactly.  Lian  li is pretty good about replacement parts generally.  They tend to be a bit pricey.

these guys sell a lot of lian li cables.  Not sure if what you need is in there or not https://www.performance-pcs.com/case-parts-mods/replacement-accy-parts/lian-li-accessories/lian-li-cables.html

Theres always contact lian li though.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

On 8/1/2020 at 1:16 AM, Bombastinator said:

Not entirely sure what bit you broke exactly.  Lian  li is pretty good about replacement parts generally.  They tend to be a bit pricey.

these guys sell a lot of lian li cables.  Not sure if what you need is in there or not https://www.performance-pcs.com/case-parts-mods/replacement-accy-parts/lian-li-accessories/lian-li-cables.html

Theres always contact lian li though.

First of all, thanxs!!

I've broke the connector that goes into the mobo. I'll check the web you've sent me. The issue is that I'm in teh arse of the world in Argentina, I don't think I might be able to buy it, yet I might find there what I actually need and see later how to obtain it.

Lian Li TU150x - ASRock B550 Phantom Gaming ITX/ax - Ryzen 9 3900x - Be Quiet Dark Pro 4 - Asrock RX6800 Ref. Design - Corsair Vengeance RGB 3200 32GB - Patriot Burst SATA 240GB - AORUS NVMe Gen4 2TB - PNY CS3030 NVMe Gen3 2TB - Corsair SF750 - Redragon Vishnu K596 - Logitech G604 - Samsung UJ590 32" - Huion GT 221 Pro - Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 - Yamaha HS5

1 minute ago, LJA said:

First of all, thanxs!!

I've broke the connector that goes into the mobo. I'll check the web you've sent me. The issue is that I'm in teh arse of the world in Argentina, I don't think I might be able to buy it, yet I might find there what I actually need and see later how to obtain it.

The internet is everywhere.  Might take a long time to arrive.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

Contact Lian Li support and see if they can help you out somehow. You would need a credit card though, USB 3 ain't cheap to make. 

21 minutes ago, Applefreak said:

Contact Lian Li support and see if they can help you out somehow. You would need a credit card though, USB 3 ain't cheap to make. 

I've sent them an email a couple of days ago but they still didn't answer

35 minutes ago, Bombastinator said:

The internet is everywhere.  Might take a long time to arrive.

The thing is the courier and custom down here, with this whole pandemia stuff it's a complete mess. The only stuff that is almost 100% to arrive and pretty soon, it's when buying via Newegg or Amazon, I'm trying to see if I can find a solution there, yet if it's not ship by either Amazon or Newegg it's also a risk