How do I improve my SEO (for free)

So when someone searches my name into Google, they get videos from my YouTube channel, and twitter and Facebook. How do I improve my SEO so that my website is the first search result. Are there any good free tools I should use

Please tag me @RTX 3090 so I can see your reply

11 minutes ago, lieder1987 said:

Make more videos.

Post more content.

That will make the YouTube video's to rank even higher then my website. I want my website to come before my YouTube channel

Please tag me @RTX 3090 so I can see your reply

3 hours ago, Anonymous015 said:

That will make the YouTube video's to rank even higher then my website. I want my website to come before my YouTube channel

Sorry, so then just the more content part of my answer.

You need keywords and long posts from what I understand.

• 2 months later...

Put a link to the website in the profile of those things that get higher in the result (Twitter, YouTube, Facebook) plus put it in the description of the videos.

I don't know of linking from the we site to the social media affects it too or not.

Higher rating websites linking to lower rating ones will improve the rating of the lower one, especially if people use the link. Site popularity most likely matter too.

“Remember to look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Try to make sense of what you see and wonder about what makes the universe exist. Be curious. And however difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at. 
It matters that you don't just give up.”

-Stephen Hawking