Is there a better motherboard for the price

So I was looking at getting a cheaper motherboard currently ive been looking at the MSI B450M PRO-VDH MAX Micro ATX AM4 Motherboard but is there any better motherboards better for the price (Yes, I am looking for a AM4  chipset) For below $150

I mean. The pro vdh max. And the pro 4 and the a pro max are seriously good value. 

A pretty good board but also consider the ones mentioned above if you can find them for cheaper. 

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

Audio: Logitech G432, Moondrop Starfield, Mic: Razer Siren Mini (White).

Phone: Pixel 3a (Purple-ish).

Build Log: 

2 minutes ago, TofuHaroto said:

I mean. The pro vdh max. And the pro 4 and the a pro max are seriously good value. 

A pretty good board but also consider the ones mentioned above if you can find them for cheaper. 

ok thanks

1 minute ago, Real pigowl said:

sure, im looking for less then 150$

If you are looking for B450, I would like to suggest the Gigabyte AORUS B450 PRO, you can get the B550 version if its within the budget.

Just now, FoldingToFightAnyDiseases said:

If you are looking for B450, I would like to suggest the Gigabyte AORUS B450 PRO, you can get the B550 version if its within the budget.

Pricing is different here in the UK so you might want to check first. Newegg or Amazon is where I check my stuff internationally (since some parts are not available in the UK sometimes).

1 minute ago, FoldingToFightAnyDiseases said:

Gigabyte AORUS B450 PRO

What are you talking about? That board is overpriced and does not perform better than the pro vdh max. 

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

Build Log: 

Remember that future upgrades may be limited by the worse VRM's found in cheaper motherboards, for example the VRM's in the  B450M Pro VDH Max limits you to a maxed out 3700X. Also, quick reminder, just because the VRM's are worse it won't mean that a 3900X or 3950X won't work with the motherboard, it just means that the CPU won't be able too boost as high due to the lack of power.

Check the tier list on the forum for more infromation. I suggest you get the best motherboard that fits withing your budget.

Just now, TofuHaroto said:

What are you talking about? That board is overpriced and does not perform better than the pro vdh max. 

He asked for $150, I mean like I said pricing here in the UK is different.

5 minutes ago, FoldingToFightAnyDiseases said:

The B450 Aorus Pro is crap. Only has a max of 75A current draw, while the B450M Pro VDH Max supports 100A and is cheaper regardless of country, in UK the Pro VDH is 72£ while the Aorus Pro is 100£, it costs more and performs worse.

image.png.d721d943d11fd27610ba2b4635ea1e32.png

2 minutes ago, FoldingToFightAnyDiseases said:

He asked for $150

You don't have to recommend a board that's exactly 150 bucks. Especially  when it's subpart. 

Build Log: 

10 minutes ago, Real pigowl said:

So I was looking at getting a cheaper motherboard currently ive been looking at the MSI B450M PRO-VDH MAX Micro ATX AM4 Motherboard but is there any better motherboards better for the price (Yes, I am looking for a AM4  chipset) For below $150

I mean depends if you want it too look nice, or just raw performance.

13 minutes ago, Real pigowl said:

Wait, what CPU are you going to use? Just asking.

I built a new computer with the B450M Pro VDH Max board and a R5 3600 CPU.  It has been working perfectly for a month now. 

On 7/27/2020 at 5:13 PM, FoldingToFightAnyDiseases said:

Wait, what CPU are you going to use? Just asking.

R5 3600

2 hours ago, Real pigowl said:

R5 3600

Sorry I cannot think of a better motherboard yet.