Check your network connection and make sure that port 3659 (UDP) is open.

Scottonpc

I have been getting this error on BF4 on every server I join for the past couple of days I have not been able to play this game. How can i fix this?

8fa19f1d83d3427c284d475fa4de8378.png

Your firewall or router is blocking that 3659 port. Try disabling you firewall to check if it's causing this.

Your firewall or router is blocking that 3659 port. Try disabling you firewall to check if it's causing this.

If this isn't the issue, what brand of router do you have? (Linksys, Netgear, etc)

//ccap

If this isn't the issue, what brand of router do you have? (Linksys, Netgear, etc)

Are you living in a student dorm?(shouldn't be a problem but it doesn't hurt to know)

Does it straight up not let you in the game or do you get into the server for a couple of seconds before it kicks you out? Are your other games playing just fine?

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Are you living in a student dorm?(shouldn't be a problem but it doesn't hurt to know)

Does it straight up not let you in the game or do you get into the server for a couple of seconds before it kicks you out? Are your other games playing just fine?

I think you may have quoted the wrong person... But just incase you were wondering, no I do not live in a student dorm :)

As for your other questions, maybe we should leave that to @Scottonpc to answer :)

//ccap

Just searched on the battelog forum and it seems a common problem that has been happening recently but there is no fix. I'm going to talk on the EA live chat and see what they say. My router is fine and it is locked with my ISP so i can't open or close any ports.

I join a server and when it is loading it kicks me out. Other games are fine

I think you may have quoted the wrong person... But just incase you were wondering, no I do not live in a student dorm :)

As for your other questions, maybe we should leave that to @Scottonpc to answer :)

Lol I quoted the wrong person for sure. xD

I join a server and when it is loading it kicks me out. Other games are fine

Seems like its battlelog acting up from what I garner. Wait it out I guess =(

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

same issue here just boots me out,

Charter ISP

netgear nighthawk r7000 router

ALL BF4 ports are forwarded to a static IP

help me please

Stuff n Things

I have been getting this error on BF4 on every server I join for the past couple of days I have not been able to play this game. How can i fix this?

Posted Image

I think it's just another bug, infact it happens just from the latest patch went out. I also got kicked sometimes for that reason. I think there isn't any solution until a new patch comes out, or somethin similar

i got this one time. only once.

| i5 3570 | Palit GTX 680 jetsream | Gigabyte Z77x-ud3h | Corsair Vengeance 2x4 1600mhz | WD Caviar Black  1TB | Corsair TX 650m | Coolemaster Hyper212 X | NZXT Pantom 410 | Asus VS239 | Logitech G400s |

Click here to learn how to troll

8fa19f1d83d3427c284d475fa4de8378.png

I have found a solution!! tested for over 8 hours everything is working great . i have not been able to play until i upgraded my router to A CUSTOM DD-WRT FIRMWARE!! i suggest you do the same.

Stuff n Things

• 4 weeks later...

I still have this issue, I am using a Netgear WNDR3700 v2 and I am running DD-WRT build 21061. I have all the EA ports forwarded and I tried the upnp thing. This is a terrible bug and it needs to be fixed. I am only able to join servers with less than 10 players and that is not fun.