Looking for a Laptop backpack

I recently bought myself a Lenovo ideapad 5 15 AMD and I love how portable it is, but my backpack doesn't have a dedicated laptop compartment, and so I fear of damaging it. I have looked at the lenovo b530 which seems alright at the price, but I would like to know what you think of it, and if there are options with three compartments, one for the laptop and two for reserved for stowage.

Alternatively you can get a laptop sleeve, but that will only protect it from minor scuffs and bumps, for bag drops you're going to want something with a hard compartment. I cant recommend anything off the top of my head, but I know timbuk2 makes some pretty good bags 

17 hours ago, GravityHurts said:

LTT has been sponsored by these backpack before and they look pretty good.

Ah, ok but I'm from europe, so I don't want to buy something from across the atlantic

17 hours ago, zinton said:

Alternatively you can get a laptop sleeve, but that will only protect it from minor scuffs and bumps, for bag drops you're going to want something with a hard compartment. I cant recommend anything off the top of my head, but I know timbuk2 makes some pretty good bags 

Look interesting, but cost a little too much, as the lenovo one costs only 50€.