PC no boot or fan spin

DevilsHand676

I cleaned my case by taking everything out, cleaning with air, and putting everything back in but now it won't turn on. Only thing I didn't remove was the cpu cooler. Lights on motherboard turn on but no post or even fan spin. I tried different ram, motherboard, power supply, graphics card and nothing works. I tried different power buttons and shorting the pins to turn it on, but nothing.

edit:

Alright I have good news and bad news. Good news is I got it to work and the only thing that I lost is my time. Bad news is I am stupid af and it turns out I've been mixing up the power button pins with the power LED pins. Yep I spent like four hours switching out each component, basically built a computer 4 times, and it turns out every time I plugged in the power button I was plugging the button leads in the led pins and the led leads into the button pins. Also turns out the button pins will also light up the LED's on your power button. I only figured it out because I accidentally shorted the correct pins with my screwdriver. So nothing broken besides my pride. 

CPU- Ryzen 9 3900x
CPU Cooler- Artic Liquid Freezer 2 240mm
GPU-  EVGA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER XC ULTRA
RAM- CORSAIR VENGEANCE RGB PRO 32GB 3200Mhz 
PSU- Cooler Master MasterWatt 650 Watt
HDD- WD Blue 4TB
SSD- SanDisk Ultra II 500GB SATA III
Case- Custom Made Desk
Motherboard- ASUS ROG Strix B450-F Gaming

Microphone- Blue Snowball Ice
Headphones- Razer Nari Ultimate
Webcam- Logitech c270
Monitors- MSI Optix MAG24C and Acer KA240HQ Abid
Mouse- Corsair Nightsword RGB
Keyboard- Corsair K95 RGB Platinum MX Speed

Just now, TheGrandMaster said:

You probably didnt plug it into the right spots on the motherboard

What do you mean? I have the 8 pin plugged in, the 20+4, gpu power, sata cable, power button (yes positive on positive negative on negative). I've tried 2 different motherboards and 2 different power supplies so I've replugged the whole thing 4 times now and they're plugged all the way in. 

CPU- Ryzen 9 3900x
HDD- WD Blue 4TB
Case- Custom Made Desk

Webcam- Logitech c270

4 minutes ago, DevilsHand676 said:

What do you mean? I have the 8 pin plugged in, the 20+4, gpu power, sata cable, power button (yes positive on positive negative on negative). I've tried 2 different motherboards and 2 different power supplies so I've replugged the whole thing 4 times now and they're plugged all the way in. 

did you press the on button on the back of the case 😂

5 minutes ago, DevilsHand676 said:

here send a picture of the inside of your build

Just now, TheGrandMaster said:

here send a picture of the inside of your build

Lol yes I did, that how I know the motherboard lights up. Heres a picture I'm doing it outside the case so it's messy. Power supply off camera, top cables that aren't plugged in are rgb 

15956467998492668730980650409892.jpg

CPU- Ryzen 9 3900x
HDD- WD Blue 4TB
Case- Custom Made Desk

Webcam- Logitech c270

4 minutes ago, DevilsHand676 said:

Lol yes I did, that how I know the motherboard lights up. Heres a picture I'm doing it outside the case so it's messy. Power supply off camera, top cables that aren't plugged in are rgb 

15956467998492668730980650409892.jpg

9 minutes ago, DevilsHand676 said:

did you try the self test button?

1 hour ago, TheGrandMaster said:

did you try the self test button?

Alright I have good news and bad news. Good news is I got it to work and the only thing that I lost is my time. Bad news is I am stupid af and it turns out I've been mixing up the power button pins with the power LED pins. Yep I spent like four hours switching out each component, basically built a computer 4 times, and it turns out every time I plugged in the power button I was plugging the button leads in the led pins and the led leads into the button pins. Also turns out the button pins will also light up the LED's on your power button. I only figured it out because I accidentally shorted the correct pins with my screwdriver. So nothing broken besides my pride. 

CPU- Ryzen 9 3900x
HDD- WD Blue 4TB
Case- Custom Made Desk

Webcam- Logitech c270

On 7/25/2020 at 12:45 AM, DevilsHand676 said:

I'm sure it happens from time to time but its good that you'd figured it out haha