Payphone PC Idea

Hello. New to the forums. Have been wanting to do something either Small Form Factor or Sleeper and was just waiting to come across the right kind of "case".  Ordered pizza one day and got there early, killed time by going into the Pawn Shop next door. Ended up buying a full 90's payphone for $49.99. Figured a Payphone would make a cool PC, could be mounted to the wall. After I get it home, I do some research and find out Payphones are basically bank vaults. 3 separate keys, 1 regular 4-pin lock, 2 vault locks and 1 high security lock. 

After correspondence with payphone.com, they told me basically my best bet was to buy a vault key, drill out the two other locks and buy new locks with working keys to replace them. So I ordered all of that and waited. When the regular lock and two keys came I happened to try one of the keys on my lock. It worked. With that key and the vault key, I was able to open the upper portion of the phone. When I opened it and started gutting the components from the phone, I found a key on a key ring inside. That key opened the high security lock and I was able to access the coin box(Only about $4.75 in there). So now I have a gutted 90's payphone that after measuring, will perfectly fit a Mini-ITX board with plenty of clearance for whatever. 

Here it is after I got it open...https://imgur.com/a/oeGZWkS

So, before I start buying parts and cutting ventilation and a spot for the I/O, I wanted some ideas. There is so much space in this thing. I'm pretty sure I can wire the handset to be a Mic/Speaker for Skype/Zoom. I can add a camera on the front for video calls or for Windows Hello. The bottom silver square where the coin box goes I was considering a Pi4 with a touch screen for network monitoring or...anything. I don't know. I put together a barebones partlist for what I can make happen immediately, but can expand to anything eventually.

Anyone have some cool ideas?

You better make buttons on the keypad into power and reset buttons.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Desktop:

Intel Core i7-11700K | Noctua NH-D15S chromax.black | ASUS ROG Strix Z590-E Gaming WiFi  | 32 GB G.SKILL TridentZ 3200 MHz | ASUS TUF Gaming RTX 3080 | 1TB Samsung 980 Pro M.2 PCIe 4.0 SSD | 2TB WD Blue M.2 SATA SSD | Seasonic Focus GX-850 Fractal Design Meshify C Windows 10 Pro

Laptop:

HP Omen 15 | AMD Ryzen 7 5800H | 16 GB 3200 MHz | Nvidia RTX 3060 | 1 TB WD Black PCIe 3.0 SSD | 512 GB Micron PCIe 3.0 SSD | Windows 11

is there way to get a add a sff gpu with a pcie riser after the power supply?

I could use some help with this!

please, pm me if you would like to contribute to my gpu bios database (includes overclocking bios, stock bios, and upgrades to gpus via modding)

Bios database

My beautiful, but not that powerful, main PC:

prior build:

Spoiler

1 hour ago, TheTechWizardThatNeedsHelp said:

is there way to get a add a sff gpu with a pcie riser after the power supply?

According to PCPartPicker, even if I could somehow stuff a GTX 1660(Latest GPU it says is compatible with the MB) in there, I would only be at 249W of the 350W PSU. Should be okay.

1 hour ago, BobVonBob said:

You better make buttons on the keypad into power and reset buttons.

See, I was thinking the Coin Return lever could be click for power, hold to reset. I would love to involve the keypad though.