Ear Buds

funnytroll55

Hello my earbuds broke so I need new ones. I just dont know what to get. If someone could give me some ideas that would be great. Would like wired. Wireless ones are ok to. I want them to be loud like apple ones. I want cheap ones but want them to last.

18 minutes ago, funnytroll55 said:

Hello my earbuds broke so I need new ones. I just dont know what to get. If someone could give me some ideas that would be great. Would like wired. Wireless ones are ok to. I want them to be loud like apple ones. I want cheap ones but want them to last.

It depends what type you ant like do you want earbuds with a built in mic on them ?

If you want cheap earbuds that have quality I know Sennheiser have a pair of wired earbuds called "CX 100 Black." I don't know which part of the world you are in but in UK those cost £24.99 including VAT. 

If you're on iphone, I highly recommend airpods. They changed the way I listened to music, and they don't have any wires to break like normal headphones. Yeah they're expensive, but if you can't swing them, maybe see if you can pick up a pair of other wireless earbuds, maybe something from here 

Spoiler

ASU

what is your budget , source , and what do you listen to?