Fallout 76

shaneh890

I’m wanting to get fallout 76 but not sure if I should get it for console (Xbox one) or pc. I played other fallouts all on Xbox but I’m new to pc gaming. Any one know which route I should go?

if you have the pc to run it well, definitely go for pc. if you can't adjust to keyboard and mouse, you can use an xbox controller via usb if you want.

47 minutes ago, shaneh890 said:

I’m wanting to get fallout 76 but not sure if I should get it for console (Xbox one) or pc. I played other fallouts all on Xbox but I’m new to pc gaming. Any one know which route I should go?

Would say go for PC. 

CPU - I9 10900 | CPU Cooler - Corsair Hydro Series H100x AIO | Motherboard -  Aorus B460 PRO AC | RAM -G.SKILL Ripjaw V series 4x8GB 2666MHZ | Graphics Card - Gigabyte RTX 3070  | Power Supply - Cooler Master 650w  | Storage -  Working on a new Spicy 

Operating System - Windows 10 Pro

I would say go for PC, I don't imagine the controls on console are great knowing how the game plays.
It's honestly much better than it used to be, I'd give it a shot (Also steam refund policy if you can't run it or w/e)

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)