XMP doesnt work in dual channel [x570 aorus elite]

hi guys, i have a problem .. when putting a ram memory and activating the xmp in the bios (indicating 1.35 volts manually) only the ram memory works at 3200 mhz when working in single channel, when putting the ram memories in dual channel and activating the xmp restarts until it starts at 2133 mhz.

My motherboard is: x570 aorus elite
My processor: ryzen 7 2700x
My ram memory: PVLW416G320C6K (2x8 gb at 3200 mhz)

The bios is updated.

I have tried to manually enter the values on the motherboard but it still does not start at 3200 mhz. The memories were working on another computer (z370 aorus gaming 3) without any problem at 3200 mhz

Can you tell me why it may be? I don't know what else to try ...

9 minutes ago, Rzkr said:

hi guys, i have a problem .. when putting a ram memory and activating the xmp in the bios (indicating 1.35 volts manually) only the ram memory works at 3200 mhz when working in single channel, when putting the ram memories in dual channel and activating the xmp restarts until it starts at 2133 mhz.

My motherboard is: x570 aorus elite
My processor: ryzen 7 2700x
My ram memory: PVLW416G320C6K (2x8 gb at 3200 mhz)

The bios is updated.

I have tried to manually enter the values on the motherboard but it still does not start at 3200 mhz. The memories were working on another computer (z370 aorus gaming 3) without any problem at 3200 mhz

Can you tell me why it may be? I don't know what else to try ...

You may just have gotten a poor memory controller-- most zen+ chips should be able to do 3200C16 without much difficulty but in general the memory controllers aren't great.

Have you tried stepping up to 2400>2666>2933>3000 to see where it breaks?

Try swapping slots and/or slowly creeping the speed up till you crash. 

CPU - I9 10900 | CPU Cooler - Corsair Hydro Series H100x AIO | Motherboard -  Aorus B460 PRO AC | RAM -G.SKILL Ripjaw V series 4x8GB 2666MHZ | Graphics Card - Gigabyte RTX 3070  | Power Supply - Cooler Master 650w  | Storage -  Working on a new Spicy 

Operating System - Windows 10 Pro

Thanks, I will try it, as soon as I have the results I put them here

Only one thing, can it also be that the cpu is faulty and does not manage the frequencies well when using the dual channel? is for discarding options