NZXT KRAKEN X53 fans don't show up in CAM

So hello everyone as the title suggests, i bought a kraken x53 and got one of my friends to install it, and when i got it back i installed cam and only saw the pump and that's it.No fans control only in the bios.And it's a bit annoying since i want to control it depending on liquid since my liquid temp gets up to 57c while gaming and in stress tests.What can i do?

💠Case: SilentiumPC Signum SG7V EVO TG ARGB
💠Processor: AMD Ryzen 9 5900x
💠Graphics Card: ASUS TUF RTX 4070 OC
💠RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO @ 3600 CL18
💠CPU Cooler:NZXT KRAKEN Z73
💠Power Supply: Corsair CX750 (750W)
💠HDD: 1 TB WD Blue
💠SSD 1: 240GB Kingston A400
💠SSD 2: 960GB Kingston A400
💠Motherboard: ASUS TUF B450M PLUS GAMING

• 6 months later...

Hey I also just got the X53 and have the same issue, only the pump shows up in CAM. Did you ever find a solution?

Edit: so it looks like NZXT straight up doesn't support fan control via CAM for the new X-series lineup...

The Kraken X3 coolers do not have direct fan control via our CAM software and would rely on you connecting the fans directly to the motherboard. We include a fan splitter in the packaging that allows you to put all of your radiator's fans on one fan channel to your motherboard.

If you would like to be able to control your fan speeds directly within CAM, we recommend you pick up a product of ours with fan control support. Here is a list of our most recent products that have fan control.

src: https://support.nzxt.com/hc/en-us/articles/360057023314-How-do-I-control-my-radiator-fan-speeds-with-my-Kraken-X53-X63-or-X73-Cooler-

Guess I should have done more research, but pretty baffling they would take this feature away.

CPU: i7-4790K --- HEATSINK: NZXT Kraken X61 --- MOBO: Asus Z97-A --- GPU: GTX 970 Strix --- RAM: 16GB ADATA XPG --- SSD: 512GB MX100 | 256GB BX200 HDD: 1TB WD Black --- PSU: EVGA SuperNova G2 --- CASE: NZXT H440 --- DISPLAY3 x Dell U2414H --- KEYBOARD: Pok3r (Clears) --- MOUSE: Logitech G Pro --- OS: Windows 10

On 7/15/2020 at 3:58 PM, probablydumb said:

So hello everyone as the title suggests, i bought a kraken x53 and got one of my friends to install it, and when i got it back i installed cam and only saw the pump and that's it.No fans control only in the bios.And it's a bit annoying since i want to control it depending on liquid since my liquid temp gets up to 57c while gaming and in stress tests.What can i do?

You need to connect the 2 AER P fans to the NZXT RGB and Fan Controller Hub. If you do not have one, then you can only control the fans in BIOS as they are connected to a fan header on your motherboard. 

• 6 months later...

Hey, I know I’m pretty late but I wanted to ask if you tried it with an nzxt fan controller. I got a kraken x73 RGB and it also just shows the pump in the cam software. I consider buying a controller I hope it works then. 

DED6ACDF-46C0-4DB4-B562-BE82C949FD97.jpeg

CBF07060-F290-498F-A6D6-FAFADC78FC8C.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/23/2021 at 9:52 AM, Myzrah said:

Hey, I know I’m pretty late but I wanted to ask if you tried it with an nzxt fan controller. I got a kraken x73 RGB and it also just shows the pump in the cam software. I consider buying a controller I hope it works then. 

DED6ACDF-46C0-4DB4-B562-BE82C949FD97.jpeg

CBF07060-F290-498F-A6D6-FAFADC78FC8C.jpeg

Hey man,sorry for the late response, i haven't tried it with the Fan Controller,my apologies,im not really sure what's causing your problem.

💠Case: SilentiumPC Signum SG7V EVO TG ARGB
💠Processor: AMD Ryzen 9 5900x
💠Graphics Card: ASUS TUF RTX 4070 OC
💠RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO @ 3600 CL18
💠CPU Cooler:NZXT KRAKEN Z73
💠Power Supply: Corsair CX750 (750W)
💠HDD: 1 TB WD Blue
💠SSD 1: 240GB Kingston A400
💠SSD 2: 960GB Kingston A400
💠Motherboard: ASUS TUF B450M PLUS GAMING