About asus z490 motherboards peripheral giveaway

Asus in June had an event which said that if you buy rog strix z490 motherboard u get this peripheral as a reward and if u buy maximus u get this peripheral as a reward, after i put my details of my newly bought asus rog strix z490 f motherboard into the event nothing happened no email no message nothing i thought it will come in a couple of days its been two weeks now and i want to get my money worth cause thats the reason i bought that motherboard. Thank you to anybody who knows something

11 minutes ago, Fzero said:

Asus in June had an event which said that if you buy rog strix z490 motherboard u get this peripheral as a reward and if u buy maximus u get this peripheral as a reward, after i put my details of my newly bought asus rog strix z490 f motherboard into the event nothing happened no email no message nothing i thought it will come in a couple of days its been two weeks now and i want to get my money worth cause thats the reason i bought that motherboard. Thank you to anybody who knows something

try contacting asus with the receipt 

"I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times." - Bruce Lee