Ryzen 5 3600 Temps

So Yesterday I put the Noctua NH-U12S chromax.black on my 3600 and it’s brought my temps down, but it’s still worrying me because idling I’m looking between 40-50c and just gaming I’m looking between 55-65c... is this normal? I used Arctic MX-4 for thermal compound. 

1 minute ago, BlueScope819 said:

Those are awesome temps. You need to be concerned when it gets over 95c.

Alright... I just didn’t know because the temps I was getting with the other cooler was idling at 55-65 and gaming was between 70-85.

4 minutes ago, iVulkuun said:

is this normal?

perfectly normal.

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

Audio: Logitech G432, Moondrop Starfield, Mic: Razer Siren Mini (White).

Phone: Pixel 3a (Purple-ish).

Build Log: 

1 minute ago, iVulkuun said:

Alright... I just didn’t know because the temps I was getting with the other cooler was idling at 55-65 and gaming was between 70-85.

I idle at 60 and game at 80 - your temperatures are golden. Only worry if it's reaching 90+

4 minutes ago, 5x5 said:

I idle at 60 and game at 80 - your temperatures are golden. Only worry if it's reaching 90+

Okay thank you.

My next question is about my RX580. I have the 8GB Armor card. When playing Apex Legends, all low settings, it reaches 75c and runs a consistent temp between 72-75c. Is it running too hot? I’ve heard amd cards run hot.

2 hours ago, iVulkuun said:

My next question is about my RX580. I have the 8GB Armor card. When playing Apex Legends, all low settings, it reaches 75c and runs a consistent temp between 72-75c. Is it running too hot? I’ve heard amd cards run hot.

It’s a fine temp. 

The majority of AMD cards don’t run hot, they were probably talking about Vegas which were notorious for heat, noise and power consumption. 

23 hours ago, gloop said:

It’s a fine temp. 

The majority of AMD cards don’t run hot, they were probably talking about Vegas which were notorious for heat, noise and power consumption. 

Okay, so what temperature should I be worried about? Watching YouTube it gets up to 50-55c... when gaming it usually gets between 70 and 76c...

1 minute ago, iVulkuun said:

Okay, so what temperature should I be worried about? Watching YouTube it gets up to 50-55c... when gaming it usually gets between 70 and 76c...

Those are fine. Start worrying when it hits 95c+.