When i open my task manager suddenly it shows my cpu at 100% for a split second and then gradually drops below 10%..i ran antivirus and i cleared up the virus existed and also restarted a couple times,,,plz can anyone help me with a solution to solve the problem?..

maybe reinstall windows? like a fresh install of windows onto the pc 

That's perfectly normal. 

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

Audio: Logitech G432, Moondrop Starfield, Mic: Razer Siren Mini (White).

Phone: Pixel 3a (Purple-ish).

Build Log: 

I dont think that's normal...i can't run my softwares properly...my after effects crashes too..

Just now, Achalesh said:

normal...i can't run my softwares properly...my after effects crashes too..

That has nothing to do with task manager monitoring CPU usage. 

Specs ? Temps ? 

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

Build Log: 

Just now, Achalesh said:

I dont think that's normal...i can't run my softwares properly...my after effects crashes too..

Full specs?

Remove all over locks, update chipset drivers and bios, disable XMP. 

5 minutes ago, tank234 said:

maybe reinstall windows? like a fresh install of windows onto the pc 

No, you can't just reinstall windows before identifying problem, it's a waste of time.

you can look at what process running at the moment, maybe windows updating / indexing files.

check the temp, make sure it's not a hardware problem.

Ryzen 5700g @ 4.4ghz all cores | Asrock B550M Steel Legend | 3060 | 2x 16gb Micron E 2666 @ 4200mhz cl16 | 500gb WD SN750 | 12 TB HDD | Deepcool Gammax 400 w/ 2 delta 4000rpm push pull | Antec Neo Eco Zen 500w

my spec are i5 7th gen . RAM - 8GB ..graphic processor - AMD Radeon R5 - RPM -5400

1 minute ago, Achalesh said:

my spec are i5 7th gen . RAM - 8GB ..graphic processor - AMD Radeon R5 - RPM -5400

What board

Temps ? Use memtest86 to make sure it's not a memory problem. 

Remove any sort of overlock if you have any. 

Temps ? 

Build Log: 

9 minutes ago, TofuHaroto said:

That has nothing to do with task manager monitoring CPU usage. 

Specs ? Temps ? 

these are my specs

27 minutes ago, Achalesh said:

task manager suddenly it shows my cpu at 100% for a split second and then gradually drops below 10%

Sort by CPU usage in the task manager and tell us (or post a screenshot) what process is eating up all the CPU

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

21 minutes ago, Achalesh said:

You're running after effects on an extremely low end laptop. That's your problem. Your device is running normally, the issue is that's just extremely low end. Nothing you can do

6 minutes ago, Radium_Angel said:

Sort by CPU usage in the task manager and tell us (or post a screenshot) what process is eating up all the CPU

He's running an i5 7200U. There is no issue here, just a normal scenario for a low end power limited laptop from 2016

1 hour ago, 5x5 said:

You're running after effects on an extremely low end laptop. That's your problem. Your device is running normally, the issue is that's just extremely low end. Nothing you can do

yea...but the after effects version is cc2015...and i was doing completely fine for the past few months