ASUS STRIX B450-I AND HyperX RAM QVL?

Hi there, i am about to buy an ASUS ROG STRIX B450-I GAMING motherboard, and a Ryzen 3600. However, i already have RAM, and would like it to be compatible (of course), but i can't find the full product-number of my RAM on the different QVL-lists on Asus's website. I can however find one, which is quite similar. 

My ram product number is: HX432C18FB3AK2 (HyperX Fury DDR4 3200 Mhz 16GB)
The only one i can find is:   HX432C18FBK2/16

Does it have to match completely, and if so, is there anyone who can confirm for me, that the motherboard does not support my RAM?
It's the only thing holding up my purchase, so any help is deeply appreciated! Thx! 🙂

sceenshot.PNG

Yes, the username is cringe. 

it's going to work. if it's not on the qvl it means asus haven't tested that exact kit with that exact motherboard so they can't legally guarantee it will work with those frequencies, timings and voltages. any ddr4 is compatible, in the worst case scenario, if it's not on the qvl, you might struggle to run it at the advertised frequency.

51 minutes ago, boggy77 said:

it's going to work. if it's not on the qvl it means asus haven't tested that exact kit with that exact motherboard so they can't legally guarantee it will work with those frequencies, timings and voltages. any ddr4 is compatible, in the worst case scenario, if it's not on the qvl, you might struggle to run it at the advertised frequency.

All right, I will give it a shot. 

Thx! 

Yes, the username is cringe.