Corsair H80 Pump Has Gotten Louder. Any Ideas?

I have had the corsair H80 for about a year now with the stock fans, clean them regularly. The fans run off a Lamptron 8 way Controller, the pump is set to max. It has gradually gotten louder, not to a point were its considered abnormal but i have noticed a change.

Is this normal?

Thanks,

Adam.

Could mean air is in it

Cpu:I7-3770|motherboard:msi z77 MPower|Ram:G-Skill Sniper 1866|Graphics:Evga 650ti SSC|Boot drive:128gb Samsung 840|Data drive:2 tb Seagate 7200 Case:Fractal Design R4|Power supply: corsair cs 750m|OS:Windows 7 home Premium|keyboard:Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013| mouse: Razer Death Adder chroma

I would advise going to the corsair forums or contacting corsair, they will know more about your issue.

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.

Had an H80 until around a few months ago where i replaced it with an H100i. Before that i also had your problem with it seemingly getting increasingly louder over the year. All i did was replace the stock fans though and that seemed to work.

Had an H80 until around a few months ago where i replaced it with an H100i. Before that i also had your problem with it seemingly getting increasingly louder over the year. All i did was replace the stock fans though and that seemed to work.

Have you tried to RMA your old fans?

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.

Have you tried to RMA your old fans?

I have not. By now i have replaced most of my older stock fans with fans better matching the theme of my case :D  

Well I changed to noctua fans now and the problem is gone. Wow! They are so quiet :)