lets comment the timestamp of the end of each ltt youtube video's ad for easy ad skipping

we all hate ads, so lets help each other by commenting the exact timestamp of the end of each ads on every ltt video for easy ad skipping (for exampel see atechment).

edit: it would get better if someone would develop an chrome extension for automatic skipping. example the ad if starts at 0:50 and end 1:10 the extension will auto matically skip to 1:10 when we already play until 0:50.

Screenshot_1.png

3 minutes ago, ngetot_asu said:

we all hate ads, so lets help each other by commenting the exact timestamp of the end of each ads on every ltt video for easy ad skipping (for exampel see atechment).

I don't see this going well for you.

Why? It’s more effort to stop the video, scroll through the comments, and click on the time stamp then it is to watch the video 10 second ad.

I am far from an expert in this so please correct me if I’m wrong.

Quote or tag me so I can see your response

PSU Tier List

Motherboard Tier List

Graphics Card Cooling Tier List

CPU Cooler Tier List

SSD Tier List

PARROT GANG

Mentioned in 7/10/20 WAN Show

Mentioned in 7/15/20 Techlinked

Mentioned in 7/17/20 Techlinked

Mentioned in 7/31/20 WAN Show

Mentioned in 7/31/20 Techlinked

Mentioned in 8/3/20 Techlinked

Mentioned twice in 8/5/20 Techlinked

Mentioned twice in 8/7/20 Techlinked

Mentioned in 8/12/20 Techlinked

Mentioned in 8/19/20 Techlinked

Just now, zeusthemoose said:

Why? It’s more effort to stop the video, scroll through the comments, and click on the time stamp then it is to watch the video 10 second ad.

theats why it would be better if we develop an extension for auto matic skipping duh lol.

Just press "L" when on desktop, skips 10 seconds by default. LTT sponsor spots at the beginning of every video are exactly 10 seconds long.

Just now, ngetot_asu said:

theats why it would be better if we develop an extension for auto matic skipping duh lol.

Are you telling us that you do not enjoy Linus' Extremely Subtle Seques into sponsor segments?!

1 minute ago, TempestCatto said:

Just press "L" when on desktop, skips 10 seconds by default. LTT sponsor spots at the beginning of every video are exactly 10 seconds long.

good solution friend.

1 minute ago, TempestCatto said:

wait for LTT to troll people with 15 second ads

1 minute ago, NZgamer said:

Or get the extension SponsorBlock. I use it, someone who watches the video first marks the sponsor spots and the extension skips the sponsor spots for you. The LTT ones get marked almost instantaneously.

this is what i'am talking about. good one sir.

I am pretty sure ain't nobody has time to scroll over 3k user comments for that.

24 minutes ago, ngetot_asu said:

it would get better if someone would develop an chrome extension for automatic skipping.

This would be hilarious when people start commenting fake timestamps to troll people into skipping half the video.

No, lets not talk about it.  Sponsors keep LMG running and making content.  If we start doing that the sponsors #1 can see this forum, and #2 are not stupid and will notice the time stamps on every video.  Paying LMG money to advertise to an audience who is blatantly skipping content is wasted money.  Moral of the story is dont talk about it if you like LMG.  

3 hours ago, raimu_koyok_taek said:

edit: it would get better if someone would develop an chrome extension for automatic skipping. example the ad if starts at 0:50 and end 1:10 the extension will auto matically skip to 1:10 when we already play until 0:50.

Since LTT does monitor their channels they will see this and probably start having the comments removed if it becomes an issue, especially if starts to harm LMG's revenue.

How about a No from me.

Also 

-= Topic Locked =-

This conversation will not end well.

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER