Galaxy S3 slows down when in case?

PixlRabt

Hello Internets,

So recently I've noticed a problem with my one and a half year old GS3,in that when I place it into any case I own (one silicone generic case and one Otterbox Defender series) it becomes significantly less responsive and slow. My question is, is there a reason behind this? Or just a coincidence that it has a lag attack when I put my case on?

Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

- tharrison14

If it's lagging loading anything that requires an internet connection that might be the case hampering the signal? Other than that it might be possessed or something.

Are you sure that case ins't tinfoil? other than that it seems like an extremely odd problem.

If it's lagging loading anything that requires an internet connection that might be the case hampering the signal? Other than that it might be possessed or something.

It happens with everything, almost like powersaving is on when it isn't.

I should also add that when I take the case off its like flicking a switch; the phone's like brand new afterwards.

Are you sure that case ins't tinfoil? other than that it seems like an extremely odd problem.

It certainly seems to be odd, cannot find any other cases like mine on the internet.

try it in like airplane mode, it may be wifi/3/4g being slowed due to the signal being impeded by the case. 

If it still does it while in airplane mode, get a new phone, cases dont do that sort of stuff. 

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"