CableMod PRO ModMesh RT-Series ASUS ROG/Seasonic Cable Kit - Black/White

RyanMattSerrafin
Go to solution Solved by Spotty,
10 minutes ago, RyanMattSerrafin said:

Bridged means (e.g. for the GPU), instead of having 2 loose cables that plug into each 8/6pin, both of the cables are tied together to make it look much neater.

The kit does include cable combs but I believe for the PCIe connectors to the graphics card that each cable has its own cable comb. So it would be two bundles. I could be wrong though and they might include additional cable combs in the kit for such a configuration.

Cable combs are relatively inexpensive and assorted packs of cable combs can be bought on places like ebay or aliexpress for a few dollars. Or if you have a 3D printer you can easily make them yourself and I'm sure there are files for it available online.

I am going to build a new PC, using a Seasonic PRIME 850w Gold 80+ PSU. These are the cables I want to use: https://www.amazon.co.uk/CableMod-ModMesh-ASUS-Seasonic-Cable/dp/B07JM9623N/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=Cablemod+black+white+seasonic&qid=1594119563&sr=8-1

• Are they bridged?
  • Are they cable extensions or do they go into the PSU?

8 minutes ago, RyanMattSerrafin said:
  • Are they bridged?
  • Are they cable extensions or do they go into the PSU?

Bridged?

They are replacement cables for the cables that come with the power supply. They plug in to the power supply which is why they are only compatible with the Seasonic PSUs and the other models they list (eg. Asus ROG PSUs).

They're compatible with your Seasonic Prime unit.

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

Thanks @Spotty,

Bridged means (e.g. for the GPU), instead of having 2 loose cables that plug into each 8/6pin, both of the cables are tied together to make it look much neater.

image.png.36ca626bb225481a976b1806713ce4d0.png

10 minutes ago, RyanMattSerrafin said:

The kit does include cable combs but I believe for the PCIe connectors to the graphics card that each cable has its own cable comb. So it would be two bundles. I could be wrong though and they might include additional cable combs in the kit for such a configuration.

Cable combs are relatively inexpensive and assorted packs of cable combs can be bought on places like ebay or aliexpress for a few dollars. Or if you have a 3D printer you can easily make them yourself and I'm sure there are files for it available online.

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

@RyanMattSerrafin as there are multiple configuration options available for bridged, and the kits are a more widened customer base focus, we only offer bridged through our configurator instead actually. Otherwise we would have a LOT more SKUs on our hands just to prioritize bridged options. :)

These would also be direct replacement cables, not extensions.