Transfer Windows to SSD

Najecko

I recently bought a m.2 SSD (970 Evo 1TB) and have had a SATA SSD (850 EVO 250GB). I was wondering how I transfer my Windows 10 operating system to one of the drives. I am thinking of putting it on my Evo 850 and leaving my 950 for larger games such as GTA 5. Any thoughts on what I should do and how I should go about transferring the operating system? 

4 minutes ago, Najecko said:

I recently bought a m.2 SSD (970 Evo 1TB) and have had a SATA SSD (850 EVO 250GB). I was wondering how I transfer my Windows 10 operating system to one of the drives. I am thinking of putting it on my Evo 850 and leaving my 950 for larger games such as GTA 5. Any thoughts on what I should do and how I should go about transferring the operating system? 

Try Samsung magician (something like that) it should come with the new SSD there you can clone it over

Reminder⚠️

I'm just speaking from experience so what I say may not work 100%

Please try searching up the answer before you post here but I am always glad to help

1 minute ago, Najecko said:

now that it is transferred, how do i make the Evo 850 the boot drive? In Bios?

What Mobo you got?

Reminder⚠️

I'm just speaking from experience so what I say may not work 100%

Please try searching up the answer before you post here but I am always glad to help

28 minutes ago, Najecko said:

now that it is transferred, how do i make the Evo 850 the boot drive? In Bios?

If you have an ASUS board, goto the boot section, and select the 850 as boot order 1, in my boot option i can choose 970 or windows boot on 970, select the windows boot on your 850.