Razer Nari Ultimate Crackling Issue

So I bought a Razer Nari Ultimate Headset roughly a month and a half ago and everything was working fine up until yesterday when the left speaker suddenly started making a crackling sound any time audio played out of it. I had no idea what was wrong. I restarted it, tried it with my laptop, uninstalled and reinstalled the drivers, uninstalled and reinstalled the Razer Synapse 3 software and nothing worked. I then realized that when using the headset wired the issue disappears and they work fine however the vibration won't work and the Synapse software doesn't detect it. I can't seem to find anyone else with the same issue or solutions for it either and after spending €200 on it I'm pretty disappointed that there is a problem this soon. Anything new I could try would be greatly appreciated. 

6 minutes ago, rice guru said:

If they are within warranty I would contact razer to get a RMA started

Yeah I've already emailed them about it to see if they know what's wrong, just waiting on a reply. Either way I'll likely try to get a replacement. In the mean time though I do want to try and see if there is any other way to fix them without taking them apart or anything, hence coming here.

I got a nasty feeling this is hardware.  I stopped buying razor stuff some years ago because they insisted on doing weird cheap messes like putting plastic springs on their mouse buttons.  Wondering if you maybe stressed the cable.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

8 minutes ago, Bombastinator said:

I got a nasty feeling this is hardware.  I stopped buying razor stuff some years ago because they insisted on doing weird cheap messes like putting plastic springs on their mouse buttons.  Wondering if you maybe stressed the cable.

Well thing is I haven't been twisting them and I've been extremely careful. I've also been using them wireless right up until this issue started so there is no way I stressed anything. Unless maybe something inside the left speaker became loose but even then I've been so careful I would find that hard to believe.

Only has to happen once.  Doesn’t matter though.  A device should be designed to hold up under normal use.  There’s supposed to be a fiber cord inside the cable attached at both ends to keep the wire from being stretched, and functional strain arresters on both ends of the cable. These are the kinds of things razor might cheap out on.   If it failed it’s the company’s fault not yours. 

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.