can any one help me?

storm05

i just got my new gpu it a gtx 1660 super, i got it all set upp up and when i strtet playing the game whud crash and somtimes restart the pc shuting it on and off.

i dont know why but it cud be the psu i am using a 350w psu i5 4466 and 8gb ram.

the game that i played was call of duty black ops 3

yes that could be the issue minimum needed for a 1660 super is a 450w psu. I suggest you get a better psu before bricking your whole pc. It also could also be that the drivers are not installed correctly. Use ddu and uninstall all the drivers and reinstall the new one from nividia geforce application. If the problem is still there then it is your psu which is most likely the issue. 

Which exact model of "350w" psu are we talking about? Most likely that's your issue.

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.

2 hours ago, Stahlmann98 said:

Which exact model of "350w" psu are we talking about? Most likely that's your issue.

i just re-instald my driver whit ddu and it was fixed the problem 

but i dont think that the psu is a huge problem i stres tested my gpu and cpu whit msi kumbostor, my cpu whas using 38w at max 

my old gpu was a gtx 760 2gb

but my system whas pre buldt msi nightblade