Fi27Q-SA ??? Help

Sansa

Can Anyone help me find the specs for this monitor??? Gigabyte doesnt answer.

I live in uruguay and this is the only aorus available. I can imagine that the SA means "south america". Which would be bad, since companies tend to have worse products and warranty in this region.

Anyway, i ask because i wanna know if this would be a plain FI27Q or a FI27Q-P, since i would only spend my money on the later (because it will deliver what the standard version promised and didnt deliver).

I did my research but cant find any info, and again, gigabyte doesnt answer....

The differences that I was able to find is that the the FI27Q-P has 1 display port 1.4 with HBR3 rather than 1 display port 1.2 with no HBR3, the P model also has a higher maximum maximum power consumption of 90W and is taller by about 8cm (including the stand), I'll leave 2 screens below with the highlighted differences. By the looks of it the FI27Q-P is a newer revised model, so it should be the better choice overall.

image.thumb.png.dbf3a48cb681ce0bcb8faff56d945877.pngimage.thumb.png.cdde9510f04c2d7c759e14ffaf9df00c.png

Thanks, but i already know the difference between fi27q and fi27q-p.

Im asking about the FI27Q-SA!!!

• 1 month later...

Hi there Sansa! I'm from Argentina and I'm having the same issue, have you been able to research on this? Thanks in advance!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, well, yes and no..  Gigabyte hasnt confirmed what the SA means, but they did answer me that the -p has to be in the name for the product to have display port 1.4 and hence hbr3. 

So, the two models should be:

FI27Q-SA

FI27Q-P-SA

In here, stores have the non -p variant, so im waiting if the -p ever comes (in the store they told me it Will arrive soon...).

Anyway, let me tell you this... its not that big of a difference... the non -p versión is a great monitor as is. Check out the tech yes City comparison of both. The only thing that makes me wait for the -p is a rumour on some forum that said those panels are cherry picked... but Who knows.