Top mounted radiator fan pressing against memory

So I just mounted a 240mm AIO on top of my Phanteks P400A which is not compatible with top mounted radiators, but I really want to exhaust the hot air in my case with it. It is so tight that the fan on top of the memory, is actually pressing against it. I am concerned about this, it is not very hard but I tucked it in there. The fan is also not screwed since it is blocked by the memory(closer to the CPU cooler), however the other memory kit is fine since it is in the inner side of the fan. Imagine pressing a key on your remote, that how hard the pressure is. Should I be worried and remove the AIO and place it on the front again? Here are some pics.(The memory on the left is pressed down)

IMG_20200630_204244.jpg

IMG_20200630_204249.jpg

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600X - GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 ULTRA - Motherboard: ASUS ROG STRIX B550-I - Ram: Corsair Vengance LPX 16GB @3200Mhz - CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-L12S - PSU: Corsair SF600 Platinum - SSDs: WD Black SN750 500GB w/ EKWB Heatsink - Case: FormD T1

Laptop: 2020 M1 Macbook Air 8/256

Honestly, imo, if it boots and passes memory related stress test (googlestressapp, or example) then I'd be okay with it.

Just now, For Science! said:

Honestly, imo, if it boots and passes memory related stress test (googlestressapp, or example) then I'd be okay with it.

I am using it now, it really looks fine but what if it damages the DIMM slot or something else?

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600X - GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 ULTRA - Motherboard: ASUS ROG STRIX B550-I - Ram: Corsair Vengance LPX 16GB @3200Mhz - CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-L12S - PSU: Corsair SF600 Platinum - SSDs: WD Black SN750 500GB w/ EKWB Heatsink - Case: FormD T1

It looks ok from here do you hear any noise from it hitting? Do the ram clips stay closed?

You can always get slim fans.

1 minute ago, Fuzzyy said:

I am using it now, it really looks fine but what if it damages the DIMM slot or something else?

I think you're okay.

3 minutes ago, narrdarr said:

It looks ok from here do you hear any noise from it hitting? Do the ram clips stay closed?

You can always get slim fans.

Yeah of course they are closed, they are on DOCP, as it was normally before, everything looks fine.

3 minutes ago, For Science! said:

I think you're okay.

I think so too but I need to be 100% sure :)

You could always take a small notch out of the fan frame with a Dremel, file etc

[ P R O J E C T _ M E L L I F E R A ]

[ 5900X @4.7GHz PBO2 | X570S Aorus Pro | 32GB GSkill Trident Z 3600MHz CL16 | EK-Quantum Reflection ]
[ ASUS RTX4080 TUF OC @3000MHz | O11D-XL | HardwareLabs GTS and GTX 360mm | XSPC D5 SATA ]

[ TechN / Phanteks G40 Blocks | Corsair AX750 | ROG Swift PG279Q | Q-Acoustics 2010i | Sabaj A4 ]

P R O J E C T | S A N D W A S P

6900K | RTX2080 | 32GB DDR4-3000 | Custom Loop