steaming whit my pc

mister-nobody

this is my computer now I have as an upgrade an i7 580k lichen with an x-99 ws / usb3.1 with 16 gb ram ligen
I also have a gtx 960 2gb lichen instead of an rx 570 8gb which is better. and what can I do best (and can I score / stream a gamplay with how my system is now)

WhatsApp Image 2020-06-30 at 13.33.21.jpeg

Whats the question here? Besides RX570 with 8Gb being way better choice than GTX960 with 2Gb. The screenshot also doesn't match what is supposed to be your current config.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

5 hours ago, LogicalDrm said:

Whats the question here? Besides RX570 with 8Gb being way better choice than GTX960 with 2Gb. The screenshot also doesn't match what is supposed to be your current config.

i have now the pc you can see on the screenshot the thing i got as a upcrate is a i7 520k and 16 gbb ram 

and i got a gtx 960 2gb (is only if it is better for streaming)

1 minute ago, mister-nobody said:

i have now the pc you can see on the screenshot the thing i got as a upcrate is a i7 520k and 16 gbb ram 

and i got a gtx 960 2gb (is only if it is better for streaming)

You have AMD APU if screenshot is correct. For any i7 you would need change mobo. The need for any GPU depends on what you want to stream.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

On 7/1/2020 at 11:55 AM, LogicalDrm said:

You have AMD APU if screenshot is correct. For any i7 you would need change mobo. The need for any GPU depends on what you want to stream.

i have got a x-99 ws/usb 3.1 for the i7 and i want to record and somtimes stream games like fortnite i have see thad i can use the gtx 970 as a video encoder so my rx 570 hasn't to do thad

41 minutes ago, mister-nobody said:

i have got a x-99 ws/usb 3.1 for the i7 and i want to record and somtimes stream games like fortnite i have see thad i can use the gtx 970 as a video encoder so my rx 570 hasn't to do thad

Or you could use QuickSync if i7 has iGPU. You are gonna have issues in games with low video memory. So getting Nvidia GPU just because of encoding power is not very thoughtful.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
vvvv Who's there? vvvv