Ethernet ports in Living room?

JJCooper_

So this is a follow up to my previous question about wiring ethernet. But this time its about 2 ethernet ports in my living room. They are Cat5 and Cat6 ports, right next to the DSL port where i connected my modem. But the thing is, i cant seem to find any other ethernet ports anywhere. Are my missing something with those two ports. Or maybe do i have to wire them up around the house myself??

5 minutes ago, JJCooper_ said:

So this is a follow up to my previous question about wiring ethernet. But this time its about 2 ethernet ports in my living room. They are Cat5 and Cat6 ports, right next to the DSL port where i connected my modem. But the thing is, i cant seem to find any other ethernet ports anywhere. Are my missing something with those two ports. Or maybe do i have to wire them up around the house myself??

Are they currently even wired up? You might have to open up the socket to see for yourself.

1 minute ago, Senzelian said:

Are they currently even wired up? You might have to open up the socket to see for yourself.

I'm not sure because this is a newly built house. So i know very little about it. I probably will check though