Windows 10 will sometimes freeze then run very slowly until restarted

Silent84

After update 2004, things will feel like they froze, then everything just goes extremely slow, but a restart seems to eliminate the problem. (ryzen 3600-asrock b450 pro 4, gtx 1070ti)

Ma țin aproape de oricine îmi suporta tăcerea.

In case problems like that, someone experienced should look at your laptop - check processes, devices, event viewer etc. Answer may be very easy, but diagnostic is more difficult.

@homeap5 you right partial about it, i did check, and test, but cant find anything wrong buddy, after this 2004 build, the issue start, i don't have a laptop, i think that new build has something to do only with ryzen systems, microsoft is fanboy intel :), joking, all the users that i read, has this issues with a ryzen .. i will go back to build 1909, thinks work wonderful, still i wanna learn whats going on and fix it without reinstalling the windows, i never like, to give up easy :P

Well, my wife uses Ryzen and 2004. No freezes and everything works. I bet if Ryzen would be a problem, Microsoft will know about that before final release. After all we have only two brands for testing, so it's not so complicated.

True about that sir, yeah i got 3 friends that, i made them builds with ryzen, 3600,3700x and one has 3900x, no issues, i am the only one with this promotion, i will wait and see in the future if a microsoft updates will help my system, apreciate your time buddy, much love @homeap5