Xbox Game Pass not applying to all users on my xbox

SRRAE

My kids have their own Xbox. For the game pass, we have done the trick where we can share the game pass with the family.

I pay for Game Pass and set it up as my home console and one son plays with that.  I shall reference this as Xbox A.

For my other child we did the same but with his mother being the main account, paying for game pass, I shall call this Xbox B

The son using Xbox B, is now getting a message to pay for Game Pass every time he is trying to play a game which he had before.  We checked out the subscription and its paid up till May 2021. We have properly reboot the console several times but still my son is prompted to pay for Game Pass when trying to load a game.  I checked my wife's profile on Xbox B and it is set to her "home" console and Game Pass works for her.

Both of my children are setup as child accounts linked to both my and my wife's account.

Any ideas of why this is happening?  IS there anything I can try?  Are Microsoft changing it so Game Pass isn't shared to all users of an Xbox?

Thanks

Check that Xbox B hasn't had the primary account switched. I accidentally set my Xbox back to my "home" console so I lost all of the games my son has purchased.