Flashing grey pixels

I recently got a new TV for gaming on I use to have a gtx 980 which these pixels would also flash grey on but I changed some colour settings in Nvidia control panel which fixed it so when I decided to upgrade my gpu to a Vega 56 the flashing pixels reappeared but I don't know how I can stop it happening my TV is 4k if that helps.

Did you ddu the drivers when you switched to the 56?

If no, use ddu 

If you have any over clock get rid of it and try the GPU with a different monitor

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

Audio: Logitech G432, Moondrop Starfield, Mic: Razer Siren Mini (White).

Phone: Pixel 3a (Purple-ish).

Build Log: 

16 minutes ago, TofuHaroto said:

If no, use ddu 

If you have any over clock get rid of it and try the GPU with a different monitor

Hi I used ddu when I changed over and I don't have a overclock as I don't have much airflow I'll try another monitor 

55 minutes ago, TofuHaroto said:

If no, use ddu 

It dosent happen on the other monitor but it's only 1080p 

Just now, Hunted_marksman said:

It dosent happen on the other monitor but it's only 1080p 

Could be the TV

Resolution has nothing to do with this

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

Audio: Logitech G432, Moondrop Starfield, Mic: Razer Siren Mini (White).

Phone: Pixel 3a (Purple-ish).

Build Log: