what is a mature response?

PurplDrank
Go to solution Solved by straight_stewie,
3 hours ago, PurplDrank said:

It is not insecure of me to be upset about broken trust in a committed relationship. That is what a committed relationship is. 

Hold on: We still haven't had confirmation that your trust was actually broken?

I know that the whole hiding things doesn't help, but there's still no actual evidence of serious wrongdoing, at least that you've told us. Have you managed to get what you feel is an honest explanation from her yet?

6 minutes ago, PurplDrank said:

there is nothing. Just a previous history before she met me. 

I guess it's too early to run into conclusions. You should cool down, relax and wait. You will know the truth eventually. It may end up being something really simple and silly that you wasted your time worrying about. Remember, it's just flirting. 

Please quote or tag me @Void Master,so i can see your reply.

Everyone was a noob at the beginning, don't be discouraged by toxic trolls even if u lose 15 times in a row. Keep training and pushing yourself further and further, so u can show those sorry lots how it's done !

Be a supportive player, and make sure to reflect a good image of the game community you are a part of. 

Don't kick a player unless they willingly want to ruin your experience.

We are the gamer community, we should take care of each other !

Just now, Void Master said:

Remember, it's just flirting. 

And deleting the messages.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

Just now, SkilledRebuilds said:

And deleting the messages.

Maybe she started to notice that her messages are annoying OP so she deleted them, people do mess up sometimes.

He can just wait and eventually he will find out.

Please quote or tag me @Void Master,so i can see your reply.

Everyone was a noob at the beginning, don't be discouraged by toxic trolls even if u lose 15 times in a row. Keep training and pushing yourself further and further, so u can show those sorry lots how it's done !

Be a supportive player, and make sure to reflect a good image of the game community you are a part of. 

Don't kick a player unless they willingly want to ruin your experience.

We are the gamer community, we should take care of each other !