Help with TV mount (MS paint inside!)

Hi, lurking for years I finally decide to write because i have a problem for which i couldnt find a solution anywhere.

I need to buy a new tv but I have a specific arrangement of sofa and living room furniture that i cant change, so i need a mount with an arm that swivels out of the furniture to face the sofas.

730818357_topview.thumb.jpg.12efdb3c246f3294866f81b525003ad8.jpg

The problem is that the wall is a wierldy made drywall and cant possibly hold the weight of the tv. I also cant drill into the furniture but I may have a solution which i dont know if it'll work.

The idea is to attack a vesa arm mount upside down clamping it to the top plane in order to fit the tv in the intended (when they made this furniture 30 year ago) compartment.

front.thumb.jpg.fce97d57b64b1f96990adf09f37cb2fc.jpg

Is it possbile? Does a vesa arm mount that can hold a 50'' tv even exist? Can it be mounted upside down? I have no idea but i hope you can help me :)

Also what's a good tv for around 500 €?

Thank you very much and sorry for my poor english

8 minutes ago, mr.Zav said:

The problem is that the wall is a wierldy made drywall and cant possibly hold the weight of the tv.

No variety of drywall is capable of holding a TV. That's what studs are for. Are you saying that your wall has no studs?

I have aluminum stud and i cant locate them easily. The house is made out if brick only half of that particular wall was made later out of drywall to separate two rooms

15 hours ago, mr.Zav said:

have aluminum stud and i cant locate them easily. The house is made out if brick only half of that particular wall was made later out of drywall to separate two rooms

What about the ceiling? I have seen mounts for that. The VESA arm mounts I have seen stop around 27 to 32 inches.  

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn.