NEED INPUT

SenseiDiddles

Right now this is my first PC build i have ever done. I have my computer here and it sits at graphics card 43* idle and CPU at 48* idle. When I play high graphics games i get 70* on GPU and in the 60s for the CPU. I don't know if i have my fans in great spots and if anyone can suggest me on where the best spots would be for them to help my case air flow that would be amazing! Also don't mind cable management i know its bad.  My fans right now are 3 on top 3 on the bottom and the GPU is a 3 fan on the bottom of it. I know at least one needs to move to the backside of the CPU cooler or just buy another fan for the CPU cooler but that what I know for now. Thanks guys!

Fans are Corsair LL120s

20200618_021921.jpg

Side mount your bottom fans so they don't suck up all the dirt when you keep it on the floor, 

I will recommend an NHu12s (or an NHd15 (maybe)) for your PC build. Quote or @ me @Prodigy_Smit for me to see your replies.

PSU Teir List | Howdy! A Windows Hello Alternative 

Desktop :

i7 8700 | Quadro P4000 8GB |  64gb 2933Mhz cl18 | 500 GB Samsung 960 Pro | 1tb SSD Samsung 850 evo

Laptop :

ASUS G14 | R9 5900hs | RTX 3060 | 16GB 3200Mhz | 1 TB SSD

1 minute ago, Smit Devrukhkar said:

Side mount your bottom fans so they don't suck up all the dirt when you keep it on the floor, 

His case might not have front intake mounts. Also it isn't on the ground, it is on his desk. Shouldn't be much dirt up there.

Anyways, OP, @senseidoodles those temps are more or less all you can ask for. Don't stress about temps at all unless they reach into the 80s and 90s. Thermal max for CPU's is like 105 degrees and for GPUs is like 85. You're nowhere near that.

Case: InWin 303 Motherboard: Asus TUF X570-Plus Processor: Ryzen R9-3900x GPU: Gigabyte RTX 3070 Ram: 32 GB DDR4 3000 MHZ

PSU: Corsair CX750M Storage: 1TB Intel 660p NVME SSD and a 2TB Seagate 7200RPM HDD Mouse: Logitech G600 Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2014 HeadphonesSteelseries Arctis 7 Audio: Shure PGA58 with a Focusrite Scarlett Solo 3rd Gen

yeah the case front panel is glass so I only have the back bottom and the back wall with mother board is only for a radiator (prob didn't spell that right) I was thinking of getting another nautica fan for the CPU cooler so it pushes it right out the back. Also it is on a side table next to my desk so no floor contact and the case has elevated feet so the bottom has room to breath. Thanks guys btw it means a lot answering so fast!❤️

Bottom fans look like they are exhausting. Do you have any intake fans there?

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

turn around the bottom fans.. 

My R2700XT build:  r7 2700 @4.1 Ghz max 65C - Sapphire Pulse rx 5700xt @1625Mhz 955mV 1300rpm fans, max 82C - Asrock B450 gaming k4 - Gskill Ripjaws 2x8GB @3200mhz CL16 - Be Quiet Straight Power E11 650w - Fractal Meshify C - EK-Kit S240 - NB eLoop 120mm PWM - Be Quiet Shadow Wings 140mm 1000rpm - Bitfenix Spectre LED PWM 120mm - Samsung 250GB 860 Evo - Seagate Barracuda 2TB

Peripherals:  Acer XF270HBbmiiprzx 144hz 1080p TN - CM Storm Quickfire TK - Coolermaster MK750 - CM Storm Reaper - Logitech G303 - Logitech G502 - Logitech G603

Audio:  Hyperx Cloud Stinger - Samson SR850 - Trust Screamer - Creative Gigaworks T20 II