AMD Ryzan 7 3700X w/ Asus Prime X570-P

ttryon

CPU: AMD Ryzan 7 3700X

Motherboard: Asus Prime X570-P

Ram: Corsair Vengeance Pro 64GB (2x 32 GB) DDR4-3600

Storage: FireCuda 1 TB

Power: Corsair HX1000i

I just finished putting all the items in the case but when I was trying to get to the bios to start installing windows 10 pro. I could not get the boot window to come up. When the power switch is "on" on the power supply there is a light that turns "on" on the motherboard. Once power button is pushed on the case, the cpu fan and all case fan start spinning and ram lights up. The first thing that I tried was re seating everything. I pulled all the cables on both the motherboard and the power supply, nothing changed. Then I tried removing the SSD and all other case cables, no change.

Can someone please help I dont understand what is going on?

@gloop Since there is not integrated graphics will I need to put a graphics card in my computer first?

Just now, ttryon said:

@gloop Since there is not integrated graphics will I need to put a graphics card in my computer first?

Yes, you will need a graphics card. 

@gloop Thank you. Currently my graphics card is on back order so I will be waiting until then for that. Will I need to do anything with the GPU for it to work other that put in on the motherboard and plug in the power?

7 hours ago, ttryon said:

@gloop Thank you. Currently my graphics card is on back order so I will be waiting until then for that. Will I need to do anything with the GPU for it to work other that put in on the motherboard and plug in the power?

No, just plug he the power cables for the GPU and then plug in the display port/hdmi and you are good to go. 

• 4 weeks later...

Im still have problems with it not posting. I now have a graphics card but now Im not getting a beep at all from the board. Im so confused.