Whats a normal FPS in CSGO for what I have?

StunnaFan
1 minute ago, StunnaFan said:

I cant find the clock speed ill keep looking but my GPU usage seems to be at around 50 - 90% 

Here are the options you want to check:
WqoBzqy.png

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6900 XT 16GB GDDR6 Motherboard: MSI PRESTIGE X570 CREATION
AIO: Corsair H150i Pro RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 Case: Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic PSU: Corsair RM850x White

6 minutes ago, Morgan MLGman said:

WqoBzqy.png

ok got it will test my game and send my results

10 minutes ago, Morgan MLGman said:

WqoBzqy.png

Ok so for my GPU I got 50 degrees C, 88% usage and 2010 Mhz

for memory I got 2395 MB 

and framerate I got 347 FPS

1 minute ago, StunnaFan said:

Ok so for my GPU I got 50 degrees C, 88% usage and 2010 Mhz

for memory I got 2395 MB 

and framerate I got 347 FPS

Well it seems about right then. You're running maxed-out settings at 1440p resolution so keep that in mind.

What you can do to ensure that the GPU runs at maximum performance in CS:GO, go into the NVIDIA Control Panel -> Manage 3D Settings and then press the Program Settings tab:
bhg1CAP.png

Find CS:GO from the drop-down list or add it yourself if it's not there, then change the highlighted setting to Prefer maximum performance. This will keep the GPU at its peak performance in CS:GO at all times.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6900 XT 16GB GDDR6 Motherboard: MSI PRESTIGE X570 CREATION
AIO: Corsair H150i Pro RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 Case: Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic PSU: Corsair RM850x White

3 minutes ago, Morgan MLGman said:

Well it seems about right then. You're running maxed-out settings at 1440p resolution so keep that in mind.

What you can do to ensure that the GPU runs at maximum performance in CS:GO, go into the NVIDIA Control Panel -> Manage 3D Settings and then press the Program Settings tab:
bhg1CAP.png

Find CS:GO from the drop-down list or add it yourself if it's not there, then change the highlighted setting to Prefer maximum performance. This will keep the GPU at its peak performance in CS:GO at all times.

alright thank you. On certain maps i dip down to the 190s or 180s is that normal?

3 minutes ago, StunnaFan said:

alright thank you. On certain maps i dip down to the 190s or 180s is that normal?

Unless that causes stuttering, there's nothing to worry about.

22 minutes ago, Morgan MLGman said:

Unless that causes stuttering, there's nothing to worry about.

ok thank you

9 minutes ago, handymanshandle said:

Yeah, 200-300fps on your setup on most maps should be normal. From what I remember, Dust2 is one of the more demanding maps. It's also an extremely large map in terms of file size.

ah ok thanks. Ive heard someone with lower specs than me gets 600. Is he lying or is he overclocking?

Just now, StunnaFan said:

ah ok thanks. Ive heard someone with lower specs than me gets 600. Is he lying or is he overclocking?

Probably lying. Could you get higher frame rates in Dust2 if you dick around with some minor things? Probably, but not 600fps. I max the game out and I get 100-150fps, while lowering the settings don't really change that much for me.

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

15 minutes ago, handymanshandle said:

Probably lying. Could you get higher frame rates in Dust2 if you dick around with some minor things? Probably, but not 600fps. I max the game out and I get 100-150fps, while lowering the settings don't really change that much for me.

is that 100 - 150 on dust 2?

Just now, StunnaFan said:

is that 100 - 150 on dust 2?

Yeah, on Dust2 at 3840x2400, I hit that frame rate. Maxed but no AA, although my monitor's native res of 2560x1600 at 4x MSAA provides similar results. 

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

sorry i just want to cofirm something. My stats are normal for 1440p gaming and no overclock?