POCO F2 PRO UK from Amazon vs Oneplus 7t Pro

The Torrent

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Xiaomi-Poco-F2-Pro-Purple/dp/B088HH2KB3/ref=sr_1_2?dchild=1&keywords=poco+f2&qid=1591792260&s=telephone&sr=1-2#HLCXComparisonWidget_feature_div

https://dbrand.com/shop/xiaomi-poco-f2-pro-skins

Its purple but i can just buy skins.

Oneplus 7T PRO cost £569.

What would you do and why?

amazon confirmed it has 2 year warranty with them

I'd get the OnePlus. Higher refresh rate screen, higher resolution, better OS. Better cameras too.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6900 XT 16GB GDDR6 Motherboard: MSI PRESTIGE X570 CREATION
AIO: Corsair H150i Pro RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 Case: Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic PSU: Corsair RM850x White

3 minutes ago, Morgan MLGman said:

I'd get the OnePlus. Higher refresh rate screen, higher resolution, better OS. Better cameras too.

7t pro has better cameras than the poco f2 pro?

Im starting to see the problem with my decisions - its me. I'm just an idiot.

Now im starting to want the oneplus 8 over the 7tpro even though it has half the storage smaller and lower resolution display just because it comes free with some earphones and its actually in stock.

6 minutes ago, The Torrent said:

7t pro has better cameras than the poco f2 pro?

Im starting to see the problem with my decisions - its me. I'm just an idiot.

Now im starting to want the oneplus 8 over the 7tpro even though it has half the storage smaller and lower resolution display just because it comes free with some earphones and its actually in stock.

As far as I know yes, it's better. The OnePlus cannot record in 8K though, not that anyone really needs it. It also doesn't have 5G as it uses a previous-gen SoC. But the speed difference isn't noticeable at all.

I'd probably get the OnePlus for the screen alone.

OnePlus 8 non-Pro is actually worse than the 7T Pro besides the CPU difference. Same refresh rate but lower resolution, and it loses the Telephoto lens in favor of a dedicated Macro lens. It's pointless since the 7T still offers a quite good Macro mode without the dedicated lens.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6900 XT 16GB GDDR6 Motherboard: MSI PRESTIGE X570 CREATION
AIO: Corsair H150i Pro RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 Case: Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic PSU: Corsair RM850x White

2 minutes ago, Morgan MLGman said:

As far as I know yes, it's better. The OnePlus cannot record in 8K though, not that anyone really needs it. It also doesn't have 5G as it uses a previous-gen SoC. But the speed difference isn't noticeable at all.

I'd probably get the OnePlus for the screen alone.

OnePlus 8 non-Pro is actually worse than the 7T Pro besides the CPU difference. Same refresh rate but lower resolution, and it loses the Telephoto lens in favor of a dedicated Macro lens. It's pointless since the 7T still offers a quite good Macro mode without the dedicated lens.

thanks guess im decided again (for now lol) hopefully it gets back in stock in the uk soon.

i vote for the Oneplus 7T too, Mainly because of 90 Hz (and Alert Slider).

Poco F2 will probably have a better battery life (bigger battery and only 60 Hz).

Depends what's more important for you

Camera: Both should support GCam, and their Pictures with that will be very very similar.

I order my Poco F2 Pro, in white.

Better chip, 4700 mAh, OLED, don't care for the 90hz, cameras are better than the OnePlus except for video recording 

And it's cheaper where I'm from.

42 minutes ago, 7412 said:

I order my Poco F2 Pro, in white.

Better chip, 4700 mAh, OLED, don't care for the 90hz, cameras are better than the OnePlus except for video recording 

And it's cheaper where I'm from.

I think I might go with the 8tpro just because I’ve been told miui sucks

MIUI does suck. It's ugly as hell.

But how does it matter in a world where NovaLauncher exists?

It doesn't suck. It's just preference if you like it or not.
I personally would chose every single UI over Stock Android for example.

But the Oneplus 8 Pro is the better device. But it does cost alot more.

Cameras on the Pocophone aren't better. Look at the Tesla picture. They look in different Color. But as long you don't know how it actually looked, you don't know which of these photos is closer to reality. Same for the other Pictures.
Plus, Oneplus has one of the best wideangle cameras, and THE Best macro mode.

Anyway... You shouldn't be disappointed at all, since both are extremely good smartphones for their own Pricerange.