M.2 Wi-Fi Installation Question

I recently bought and installed an M.2 intel Wi-Fi 6 AX200 card into my Asus Crosshair Hero VI motherboard, and it works perfectly. However, it is currently held in place vertically by hot glue, and I was wondering if there was a different and more practical solution to keep the Wi-Fi card secure.

Since it is mounted vertically into the M.2 Wi-Fi slot, I was thinking there may be some way to purchase a metal housing to hold the Wi-Fi card in, that also mounts to the motherboard (there appear to be two holes around the M.2 Wi-Fi card slot on the motherboard meant for some kind of M.2 Wi-Fi housing). I tried to search for this kind of product from Foxconn, with no luck (I noticed the other metal housings for the rear IO of the motherboard were made by Foxconn). I apologize if I am not using the correct terminologies, as I am rather new to this area of computers.

Attached is an image of what I am looking for (based on the Wi-Fi AC model of the Asus Crosshair Hero VI)

Thanks for any help in advance! It's nothing I desperately need, but something that would help with taking out my motherboard from the case easily; the antenna mounts are attached to the rear IO shield, so everythime I take the motherboard out for cleaning / repairs, it's just a slight inconvenience xD

WutIsDisCalled.PNG