Android / Pixel Mic Backround Noise Reduction TOO Aggressive

MandicReally

So I have a Google Pixel 2XL and in many ways it is a good enough phone for my needs.  However it has one major problem for me, the Background Noise Reduction that it Automatically applies to Audio Recording.  When using the standard Camera App, Instagram, or TikTok it automatically tries to cancel out Reverb, Traffic Noise, Wind Noise, Etc and it makes the primary audio sound awful in the process.

Part of what I do is Content Creation, so Audio Quality issues in my records is a serious problem for me.  My Content mostly focuses around Cars and Metalworking.  As such I can't even record the Rumble of a Car's exhaust because the phone automatically attacks the sound (even when it is the ONLY sound present) and turns it into white noise. 

Is there anyway to disable or limit this function?  I cannot find any settings for it in the Settings Menu, nor notation of it online, just other people complaining about the same problem.  

I have been really happy with the Pixel 2XL since I left an iPhone to move to Android again, BUT if I can't work this out, I may have to go back.  With this being a legitimate portion of my livelihood I cannot continue with this always being an issue.  At least with an iPhone I can use an External microphone with the Apps I work with.

Here is an Example of the problem as featured on a TikToK: https://www.tiktok.com/@mandicreally/video/6831255386050301189?fbclid=IwAR2W-GdAfAsoqiBkvcW0lQ5q43Qm7Z2zDwhQcrnwHFwh_UwznabmiD59WTI

Ryzen 7 2700X , Asus Prime X570-Pro, Bykski CPU Block, AMD Vega 56, Barrow GPU block, g.Skill Ripjaws V 32GB PC2800, Dual EKWB SE360 Radiators, Corsair RM750x PSU. All in a Lian-Li PC011 Dynamic XL case.