Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

chromeish ram

does anyone know of sort of ram that has an design thats a bit industrial with chrome accents not i do not mean tridend z royal

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

Audio: Logitech G432, Moondrop Starfield, Mic: Razer Siren Mini (White).

Phone: Pixel 3a (Purple-ish).

Build Log: 

1 minute ago, kes2006 said:

yes do they exist in 2 x 16 or not

I'm not sure but you can look around for it

The only ones that I have seen were 2x8 but there could be a 2x16 kit somewhere

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

Build Log: 

4 minutes ago, TofuHaroto said:

I'm not sure but you can look around for it

The only ones that I have seen were 2x8 but there could be a 2x16 kit somewhere

i dont think there are 16gb dims if it it did existed it would have been on the TT website but 32gb is still enough

Oldschool dominator platinums?

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

1 minute ago, Enderman said:

Oh they look awesome 

But why old school ? Did they change their looks ?

Build Log: 

5 minutes ago, TofuHaroto said:

Oh they look awesome 

But why old school ? Did they change their looks ?

Yeah they now make them all black with RGB rainbow puke:

Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB

You can still buy the classic design though.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

1 minute ago, Enderman said:

Yeah they now make them all black with RGB rainbow puke:

Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB

You can still buy the classic design though.

Oh dang it that was one of my favorites because it didn't have rgb 

Bummer 

Build Log: 

13 minutes ago, Enderman said:

they are a bit to white for me

3 minutes ago, TofuHaroto said:

Oh dang it that was one of my favorites because it didn't have rgb 

Bummer 

I mean not a complete bummer, you can still get the old design even with the latest DDR4.

Spoiler

Just now, kes2006 said:

they are a bit to white for me

It's chrome, it looks white if it's a picture taken in a photobox with white walls...

Spoiler

Just now, Enderman said:

It's chrome, it looks white if it's a picture taken in a photobox with white walls...

no they are silver i saw it in pcs and the inside of the pc were black and they where still silver

2 minutes ago, kes2006 said:

no they are silver i saw it in pcs and the inside of the pc were black and they where still silver

I'm pretty sure old dominators were very silver 

Even in a PC case the top heatsink reflects a bit 

Build Log: